Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PART 2 OF 3 - PAINTINGS (NOV 19)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PART 2 OF 3 - PAINTINGS (NOV 19)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:12 am

2. I think that I am in my cousin (female)'s hair salon. She comes to ask me to help her find a piece of paper, information she wants me to have. I am looking around her desk and counter. I see a bunch of envelopes. Should I look inside the envelopes too, I ask? Yes, she replies. As I open a big envelope, I see a bunch of paintings. I take them out to look. I am surprised, they are my paintings. Behind me, there is a woman seated at a table. She sees the paintings and asks if she can look at them. I place them on the table in front of her. She looks at them one by one with amazement. Those are my paintings, I say. From my pocket, I pull out my business card and give it to her. She looks at it and says she likes also the painting on it.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: PART 2 OF 3 - PAINTINGS (NOV 19)

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Taking things out of the envelope, out of containment, that is the meaningful image here.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: PART 2 OF 3 - PAINTINGS (NOV 19)

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Painting is a warning symbol....

If one dreamt was painting an animal means she will say lie to God.
If dreamt was painting or drawing a human body means her religion is corrupt.

If one dreamt she was painting or drawing means that she will be deceived by material world forgetting the resurretion Day.
Drawing faces is interpreted as a useless job. The Prophets/52.
Painting and drawing may also mean:1- material decoration 2- useless job 3- deceive
ness and tricks 4-lie.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion