Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about girl giving me her number?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream about girl giving me her number?

Postby ScrappyCoco » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:27 am

So last night I had this odd dream, I was working at some place stacking up food or something. And some new workers were there and among them this cute asian girl. So we start working together and after some small talk she offers to exchange phone numbers. I let her type in her number on my phone, because my hands were dirty from the work (specifically right before that I grabbed a can of tuna that was open and my hands got all oily from it, lol). Anyways she was typing in the number on my phone, used my phone to call hers and that was it. Woke up right after.

So while I saw the number in the dream, I only remember the first two (05) and last 4 numbers (7887). Otherwise I might've tried calling it to see who would pick up, lol. But could this mean anything or is this just one-of-those random dreams? Do the numbers mean anything? I dont know the girl from the dream and I know no one with those specific numbers in their phone number.

Anyway thanks, this dream got me pretty curious as I've never dreamt about phone numbers before and now I wish I remembered the complete number just to call it / send a message and see who would pick up.
ScrappyCoco
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream about girl giving me her number?

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Getting a number is like being told the answer to a puzzle. You have just to interpret it. These numeral might have personal significance. No one but dreamer could say. Mystic arithmetic of the final quartet sums to 3; and 5 and you get 8 which resolves to 2. This in context to the indicated desire for romance. All pretty basic: urge of the spirit for connection and love, while overthinking it in either-or style. Suggests this dreamer does not take the necessary risks to achieve the aim.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion