Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Raining Inside School

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Raining Inside School

Postby basedjoel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:53 pm

I had a dream i was in a school and it started raining inside. The rain got heavier and eventually a storm began inside the school. The rain was coming through the ceiling and made the entire floor soaking. Everyone were running for their lifes as the floors were collapising.

After we made it out, we ran outside however there was no rain, the weather was normal and everyone was happy to see that.

Me and a few others went back in the school and there were tons of dead bodys and people on the floor crying for help.

What could this suggest?
basedjoel
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Raining Inside School

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:05 pm

You need help in school and your emotion about it are bottled up. You do not ask for help so the tension mounts within for you to have this dream.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion