Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamjournal 11: Train issues

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dreamjournal 11: Train issues

Postby MJG » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Dear forum,

Last night my dream recall wasn't good at all so it's really short this time.

I was dreaming about travelling by train through the country, but the train had to take a detour and that made me really frustrated, because it is always the same here. It took me 1 more hour to arrive my destination. I jumped out the train at the platform and walked behind the guard thinking about the problems this public transport company still has to fix.

After this short dream I can say that I'm traveling by train a lot in my dreams.

:wave: MJG
MJG
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Dreamjournal 11: Train issues

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:24 am

A train means a big company to work with, seems you have projects with big companies like banks or universities.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:40 pm

MJG wrote:walked behind the guard thinking
MJG wrote:it is always the same here

There is some slight level of self-awareness that guarded thinking, while it may serve immediately to reduce stress or a sense of threat, is keeping dreamer in a rut.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MJG » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Really interesting Sheena. yes I'm having a project for a big university right now, but a lot of other projects with my society as well. And good note about the self-awareness, because I wasn't thinking of that.
MJG
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:59 am

Large institutions will force you into overly scripted function and action, thus rut. You can of course also do this to yourself bc is was required for adaptation in early childhood.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion