Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Almost pulverized by a tsunami

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Almost pulverized by a tsunami

Postby WGM222 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Me and some friends were at the beach on a nice day, there were other people there and we were throwing around a football and at one point the ball hit a girl’s head who was laying down and I was like oh shit I’m so sorry but she didn’t seem phased at all from it then one of my friends came over and started talking to her. At some point me and one my friends wanted to go in the water but it was later now like late afternoon and we had to go down these big bleachers that were in the middle of the beach to get to the water so we start running down the bleachers but we get about half way down and look out and there’s a tidal wave out coming in the distance so we booked it back up to the top of the bleachers where there was this building that kept us all safe. I ended up being with both my parents and my brother as we all bunkered down and road it out as the waves washed around the building and slashed up against the windows. I’ve had a couple other Tsunami dreams in my life, one of which is one of the earliest dreams I can remember. These kind of dreams could mean strong emotions are present (water) as well as a shift in some area of the dreamers life. I’ve recently have had dreams of playing basketball, boxing and now with a football so I’m not sure what that could mean. Let me know what you think!
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Almost pulverized by a tsunami

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Playing with balls also symbolizes attempts to manage emotions, usually anger.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion