Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring dream since i was very young

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Recurring dream since i was very young

Postby supafly666 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:17 am

Hi! while i'm here i may as well seek some advice on two dreams I've been having probably a couple of time a year since i was very young.

The dream doesn't last long, sometimes the scenery changes and the ability changes also..

It starts off with my walking out of the back door of my childhood house, and as im walking up to the gates i start flying around my neighborhood but i cannot control it very well and on other occasions is where im walking but i can jump really really high and glide through the air and In both scenarios i struggle to get down from the air.

I told a friend of mine about this dream i have, she said that when i was young i may have been lucid dreaming or this astral projection but as ive got older its not that im lucid dreaming any more its that im having dreams based on what i was used to do. (hope that makes sense).

--------------------------

This dream i used to have probably around once a week when i was around 5 to 8 years old i dont have any more but again my friend informed me that it may have been glimpses of a death in a previous life.

Again the dream was very short but seemed very real, i remember the pain and the fear i felt. It simply consisted of me falling down a very dark shaft, but had crystal like spikes sticking out of the shaft wall but I never reached the bottom of this shaft.

Sorry for the long post.
supafly666
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring dream since i was very young

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:47 am

Jumping high and flying means getting above things. Those matters of trial in life which may be either petty and tiresome or great minatory and defeating challenges.
In that context, the image of the endless spiky decent in a constrained hole is the feeling of immersion in the task at hand.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby supafly666 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:39 pm

But surely with being so young i shouldn't have been having these dreams?
supafly666
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 pm

Flying means a symbol for a travel on the way in a month or two later.
Jumping high also is a symbol for a travel at that time with a while for interval.

Falling means not achieving a wish for the same dream.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:43 pm

A complaint about having to grow: maturity fears?
A need to get everything right? To be beyond criticism?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion