Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I need to Understand

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I need to Understand

Postby Adenike » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:28 pm

I have been praying a lot in the area of my finances, particularly on the 9th of November, it was like I had a revelation and I was talking to God like my dad and apologized to him for anything I might have done wrong to be where I am today... later that night I went to bed and then I had a dream. In the dream I saw my late dad, and he told me he wasn't dead, and all they did was hide him and pretend he was dead so as to keep him safe, so I had questions in my heart as to why he would do that to me and make me grow without my father and face so much struggle. One of his friends then came calling and it was time to leave. So he went into his wardrobe and brought out some money and gave them to me... it was a lot of money which would have given some relief in my waking life. We then started playing before he left and I snatched all the money he was holding and he said to me to give him back a $100 bill which I did... and he left. I woke up like that was some dream, would have helped to know what it meant... later in that dream again I saw me having a baby but that didn't last for long.

Again this morning I woke up right after this dream after I had asked God again before I went to bed to show me the right content to listen to or read or do so that I get out of the money problems I have... and now in this dream people were doing different activities to get their desires and the one that was so vivid was this man who gave a little amount of money and after he had help with what he was meant to do a few mins later, he got a lot of money, and then everyone was so happy, and we were heading home so that this same thing can be done for me so I'll be free too. We got into the car and then the person doing this help for people was then my mom and the practice was what we were going to do as soon as we got home. But she wasn't driving, she asked my dads old friend to drive and I happen to not like this man in my waking life. On our way home we had an accident, this man ran my mom's car into a tree and I began to cry and beat him. And then I woke up again.....

Please can I get interpretation to these dreams... I need a lot of answers..... I had a very brief dream during a nap yesterday... and in this dream I was intoxicated.....this was after I had prayed for 6hrs in a row... I really need a miracle.
Adenike
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I need to Understand

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:38 pm

Yes, dreaming your deceased father alive if with decorated clothing means your salary will increase or will receive a loan or a bonus.He said he was not dead means his place in the heavens is a good place.
If a deceased person gave you some money or food or fruit means you will receive some moral money.
But if a dead took you back some money means you will lose or spend some of the money.
Good job for your praying that was accepted by God.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: I need to Understand

Postby Adenike » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:17 am

Varzandeh wrote:Yes, dreaming your deceased father alive if with decorated clothing means your salary will increase or will receive a loan or a bonus.He said he was not dead means his place in the heavens is a good place.
If a deceased person gave you some money or food or fruit means you will receive some moral money.
But if a dead took you back some money means you will lose or spend some of the money.
Good job for your praying that was accepted by God.

Yes he had a really nice outfit on in the dream. Thank you for the interpretation.
Adenike
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion