Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

in a motorhome headed home, very thirsty

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

in a motorhome headed home, very thirsty

Postby abbynormal » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:25 pm

I dreamt I was travelling in a motor home on a deserted highway out in the high desert, there were other family members in the vehicle but I was the only one who was visible, I could hear the thoughts of the other invisible family members, their voices were muted. I had the distinct feeling of extreme thirst, and I also knew that I was "going home" somehow. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: in a motorhome headed home, very thirsty

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Being in a desert with others means a travel on the way.
A motor home also means a travel.
If one dreamt was very thirsty and couldn't find water means he will have some
disturbance or annoyance.*********************
If dreamt was thirsty and found water but didn't drink means rescue from disturbance
and achieving a wish.
Some interpreters say thirst means a corrupt belief .
If dreamt was thirsty and found water and drank, means he will commit a sin but will
repent later.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: in a motorhome headed home, very thirsty

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Encased, contained, perhaps trapped in an emotion-denying system, and needing to live with feelings.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion