Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamjournal 9: Society introductionrace

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dreamjournal 9: Society introductionrace

Postby MJG » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Dear forum,

This is the dream I had yesterday night:

I was joining a introduction period of a student society in Delft (Holland). To join this society I had to join a challange against other people who'd like to join this society. The thing was that I had to deliver a package to somewhere controlling a hovercraft in a race against one other hovercraft. During this race my teammember who was a random girl had to pick stuff out of the water. To do this I had to drift around with the hovercraft so she could jump on the hovercraft everytime she took a package out of the water. After we finished we were really dissapointed about our performance, because we thought that we are too slow in bringing the package to the finish and being too slow picking the new stuff out of the water. Our swipe/ drift technique was way too bad and that's why we didn't get into the society.

Really cool race by the way, but to be honest I'm this person in real life as well. Always being critical about my own performance to improve my skills. Maybe I've to be more proud about my results, because I'm doing well most of the times. Like a friend of me told me once: "The enemy of good isn't bad, but better."

Thnx for reading. Feedback is welcome ofcourse

:wave: MJG
MJG
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Dreamjournal 9: Society introductionrace

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:32 pm

Anxiety about taking things out of water with hyper-intellectualized rule-governed thought.
Avoidance of emotions is the theme.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Dreamjournal 9: Society introductionrace

Postby MJG » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Thnx for replying Sheena.
MJG
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion