Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Inappropriate with my Dad

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Inappropriate with my Dad

Postby MissUnderStood13 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:33 pm

I had a dream about my dad coming to visit me at my house. I heard my mother telling him what door was mines and to just knock. Before he could knock I opened the door. I yelled “Dad!!” Because I was so happy to see him. We hugged but he was smoking weed, he had a joint in his hand. Next thing I know we were in the trunk of his truck. He was laying on his back and I was laying on top of him, with my head in his lap....and his penis was erect. We were talking, he asked me about work. All of a sudden he runs both hands down my back, to my butt. Then proceed to touch my vagina. He just told me to relax and that he was trying..??????. I can’t remember what he said he was trying.

Background on my Dad:

I don’t really have a relationship with my dad.
I meant him at 15, I’m 22.
I haven't seen him in 2 years.
I heard from him in June 17” but because I had to ask him about something.

I’m curious as to what this means??? Why would he touch me? And why was my head in his lap??
MissUnderStood13
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Inappropriate with my Dad

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:49 pm

Incest as you say is a symbol that means your relationship will be cut and will see each other very rarely.
Weed or drug means being suppressor.
He knocked at your door means he will ask you for something.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Inappropriate with my Dad

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:07 pm

Young adulthood is a time of life when libido runs strong and anything may be sexualized. The wish expressed herein is for contact and closeness with the father, whose long and recent absence is anything but coincidental.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion