Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

This dream is so random it must mean something

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

This dream is so random it must mean something

Postby Ella35 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 pm

I was outside in the snow with two of my younger cousins, and we were skinny dipping in a natural hot springs (we would not do this in reality, but it wasn't awkward in the dream). One the cousins, who's nine years old, pointed to my breast (poked it actually) then pointed to her own flat chest without saying anything. I didn't know what she was trying to tell me so I asked her if she wanted to have breasts, to which she shook her head no. Then suddenly we were all wearing clothes and I started making a snow angel to change the subject. What the heck? :shock:
Ella35
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: This dream is so random it must mean something

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:52 pm

If the hot water was bad sense means an illness on the way.

Here are all of the scenarios about dreaming breasts :
Breast means daughter for ladies and wife for men.
If dreamt milk was flowing from her breast means blessings and livelihood for her
daughter and will receive some money.
If dreamt there was flowing blood instead of milk means will receive some immoral
money.
If dreamt her breast was pending too down means will have a baby girl.
If a man dreamt milk was in his breasts means if is single will marry and will have a
child .If is married means will get rich.
If an old woman dreamt there was milk in her breasts means will have short of
money.
If a young woman dreamt there was milk in her breasts means will have a long life, if a little girl dreamt so means there is a death danger.
If a man dreamt was sucking another man's breast means will get ill seriously, but if
his wife is pregnant means she will have a baby boy.
If a woman dreamt was sucking another woman's breast means her affairs will be
closed.
If a woman dreamt her breast was cut means her daughter is in danger.
If a man dreamt his breast was cut means his wife is in danger.
If a woman dreamt had another breast under her breast means will have a baby girl.
If dreamt her breast were bigger means her children's situation is good or her daughter will marry.
If dreamt was drinking milk from her both breasts means a sorrow.
If dreamt there was milk flowing to her stomach means a monetary loss.
If dreamt one of her breasts was burning in the fire means her daughter will have
something to do with a governor.
If dreamt there were breasts all over her body means her family will increase , if has no child means her money will increase but people will reproach her.
If a woman dreamt was hanging up by her breast means she will have a immoral
baby.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: This dream is so random it must mean something

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:04 pm

Dreamer takes this image of the preadolescent and the grown woman as sexual development. Why not the other way, as regression?
More interesting is the confluence of cold and hot. Dreamer may be ambivalent about something or emotionally conflicted (having a child? being one? or like one?)
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion