Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Should I go or no??

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Should I go or no??

Postby Daour » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:39 am

I'm standing on the road in front of a very steephill (90% and about half a mile long) with a friend of mine whom I'm having issues in real life and I know that there's a gathering of good friend up ahead on the road but in order to get there, I have to go down that hill. I notice that down the hill, there's some spot of the road that are floaded but I see cars going through the fload, driving towards the hill but at the very last minute, the exit using another road.
The person I'm with doesn't want me to go down the hill with my car, he says I'll get into a car accident (it's really steep !!) and he says I'll end up in a frontal car crash with the cars coming towards the hill. I'm thinking 'If I loose my breaks, that'll be the end of me'. He's looking at me and my white dress which has some mud on it (from the mud on the road) and says I should really reconsider and besides I look like a mess now with my stained dress. The problem is that I really want to attend the gathering and I know that going down the hill is the only way to get there...

In really life, this friend of mine has some health issues and is locked in drama and negativity about it. I've tried to make him see his health problem as a challenge, to not let himself down and to address the issue with positivity but he seems to refuse and I find it frustrating because I want to help but he's too much into negativity. I don't want to hurt his feelings, I want to be there for him but his emotions are really heavy and I don't feel comfortable about them....

If anyone has any idea on what my dream means, please help. I'm clueless as to what it means .....

Thanks!!!
Daour
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Should I go or no??

Postby Sheena » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:19 am

Daour wrote:'If I loose my breaks,
Unless you are a musician this writing is disastrous.
Dreamer has specified the context for the internal conflict pictured in the dream.
The main obstactle to resolution appears to be all or nothing thinking.
You can attend the sick suffering friend without absorbing the negative feelings he transfers into others if you are clear within about how to take care of self. Your involvement ought not be to correct him or even cheer him. When someone doesn't want to be cheery that becomes hostility. Simply abide, hold hands, eat chocolates and watch TV together or read aloud to him.
Note that your own name,self chosen here, is a version of 'dour' - sad and sour.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Daour » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Sheena wrote:
Daour wrote:'If I loose my breaks,
Unless you are a musician this writing is disastrous.

Note that your own name,self chosen here, is a version of 'dour' - sad and sour.

First I'm french and english is not my first language, I'm doing my very best..... :evil:

Second, let me educate you a little bit: Daour means 'He who gets rid of superfluous energies'. It's a positive mantra in Sirius language. But I bet you didn't know that, didn't you.... I bet the word Sirius doesn't even ring a bell to you.

The world isn't your belly button know you.... Just because you have 7000 post doesn't mean you have the right to look down on people and insult them, especially if they come here asking for HELP :x Shame on you !!!!!!!!!!!!

FOE!!!
Daour
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:45 am

Now the wolf in sheep's clothing enacts its true intention, to do harm. In which case stay far away from the vulnerable dying one.

Sirius = ambiguous. a) Gibberish for computer programming. b) New age blah-blah about the Northern star.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion