Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming of dead friend and pregnancy

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dreaming of dead friend and pregnancy

Postby Samhambam » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:20 am

I’ve been dreaming of a dead friend recently. We cared for each other but never dated. Although times would be intimate we had sexual tension. It’s been about 4 Years. My first dream was around a year or less when he first passed. In it we met at something similar to our high school cafeteria. He told me he was fine as he deteriorated. The school was ground were broken up some pieces floating.
My dream prior to my most recent one I saw josh at college. His parents fake his death. He was alive and offered me a ride home. But something was different. He seemed a little low a little lost he was dead.
My dream last night. iwas aware I could see josh in my dream. Like dream me was convinced that I was hanging out with josh. It felt like we were meeting halfway. Halfway from earth where ilive to wherever he is. We were partners. We could meet and make love. We did this several times. ialso had to act differently so that his mind would be present and wouldn’t go ‘dead’ ihad to be nice but also dominant like a dual of good and evil. After doing this on different occasions a few times. My belly hurt right after sex. It had swelled. I had gotten pregnant and my stomach was slightly purple looking bruised. We had no idea what to do. The pain quickly went away
I returned to reality, knowing I’d return to josh again
In my dream “reality” iwas at a beach with my class. My teacher was looking for this huge fish that some of my classmates had gotten scratched by.
So idrove to a sorority of sorts to find it. ilearned it was a White ferret not a fish that scratched my classmate. So iput it in a beanie Like thing. it fights me at first but than gives in and trust me.
Samhambam
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreaming of dead friend and pregnancy

Postby Sheena » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:24 am

At a surface level the dream refers to your refusal to grieve; you have not said goodbye and there are several Denial themes.
Deeper, is the potential for self development and growth which seems to be held back by failure to move on from dashed expectations regards the dead acquaintance.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Dreaming of dead friend and pregnancy

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Having sex with a deceased person alive means you will achieve a wish.
Pregnancy means a loan or a bonus as much as the belly was big.
A 9 month belly means around $5000 loan or heritage or something.
A ferret means a thief person.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion