Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

i often dream of my dead wife

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

i often dream of my dead wife

Postby doomcookie » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:39 am

I just woke up today and i thought its true coz im hearing also my mom and my aunt voice while theire watching a tv but when i woke up its not..,i dream my wife,and i can see her face i touch her..,she get some cigarete and the first cigarete she pulled was broken and the second cigaret she pulled was not broken and she light it,and i said dont smoke anymore and she give me her cigarete..,i often dream her this past weeks what does means?
doomcookie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: i often dream of my dead wife

Postby Sheena » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:28 am

It means you wish you could still be having sex with her. And that you resist saying goodbye: Why? Does she owe you something?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby doomcookie » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:14 pm

No,i have many questions to her that i want to ask,and that questions will never be answered only her can answer that..,
doomcookie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby doomcookie » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Sheena wrote:It means you wish you could still be having sex with her. And that you resist saying goodbye: Why? Does she owe you something?

No,i have many questions to her that i want to ask,and that questions will never be answered only her can answer that..,
doomcookie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:43 am

Don't be so sure. It is possible to know everything.
This debt of explanation is what you must forgive.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion