Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Playing chase with 'The Penguin'

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Playing chase with 'The Penguin'

Postby LittleLover » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:30 pm

I had a funny dream about the villain from Batman called 'The Penguin' (I've been watching the 'Gotham' TV series). I was standing in my old junior school playground with a whole bunch of other people, including this one girl that I haven't since high school (who I was always jealous of because she had pretty blonde hair :lovestruck: ). I was speaking to the girl, and I noticed that her pretty blonde hair had been cut very short but looked even prettier anyway :roll: . I complimented her hair (I'm a bit of a kiss-ass in real life as well as my dreams) and she said "I'll do your hair the same way! Come to my house." But then I looked away from her and saw that the Penguin guy calling me over :wave: , so I declined her offer and said I'd go to her house another day. The girl then looked over at the Penguin guy and said "That guy's so uncool! I don't know why you hang out with him," or something like that.

I went over to the Penguin and he asked me if I could be his partner to play chase with :lol: . I gave him a pat on the back and said yes, because I felt bad for him. Then someone blew a whistle and the Penguin went running towards the other end of the playground. I chased him and was getting annoyed because I was too slow to catch him, even though he had a walking stick and a limp :banghead: . I sped up as much as I could and finally managed to catch him (I pushed him pretty hard and shouted at him when I did). Then we went back to the start line to start all over again. That time, I caught him easier, but because I ran straight into him, he lost his balance and I fell on top of him, hurting the poor guy :oops: . I felt bad and gave him a hug afterwards, even though I though he was kind of disgusting and smelt like fish (as penguins eat fish...right?) :hugs: .
LittleLover
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Playing chase with 'The Penguin'

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Playing chess is interpreted as a lie and accusation.
If one dreamt he was playing chess and he overcame the rival means he will
overcome someone with the help of lie and a vain way.
If dreamt the rival was the winner means someone will accuse him and his job will be useless.
A penguin means a patient hard worker person.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Batman » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:22 pm

:shock: Fishy!

Now he probably chasing you...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:29 am

Penguin does not 'kiss ass'. Dreamer pursues. It is the Desired Self.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby LittleLover » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Interesting, I never thought of it like that!
LittleLover
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion