Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hollow head

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Hollow head

Postby Michael1 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:12 pm

I saw myself standing in a green field but when i blinkend or looked away my, i could see that my head was opened for a bit like a zipper or something like that. I got closer to myself and saw that there was a first aid kid inside my head. I took it ook to find some yellow water and a coin of 5 cent and a coin of 10 cent inside my skull. I opened the first aid kit and it was complete as far as i know. I took the 10 cent piece out of the yellow water and i felt a little Sting in my head. Then i felt like i had dreamed this before or that i had this in real life and woke up with the same Sting still in my head.
Michael1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hollow head

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Yellow water in your head is a symbol for a warning for an illness, please consult your doctor to check it out.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Hollow head

Postby Sheena » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:30 am

The sting of a new idea.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion