Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Terrorists in dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Terrorists in dream

Postby bilal483 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Me and my family and some other people were being held by terrorists. It looked like they were smuggling something and after each deal they killed someone with a sharp thread on neck. We all were in great terror and I saw them crying too once after them killing someone. We all were completely isolated from the world. We were being held in a school and were not allowed to go outside. I even saw students attending the school at the time. And then I was in a kitchen with my mom making a tea. Then at the end she was dissolving big pieces of sugar in the tea. Soon it looked like there's not much tea and only pieces of sugar left. I tasted a bit and it was very sweet
bilal483
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Terrorists in dream

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:34 am

You were held hostage or were kidnapped means You will keep away from a sin.
The people who were killed by beheading will have their problems solved.
A school sometimes will be about renovating a house.
Tea a bitter syrup means benefits,
Sugar is a symbol for being in a hurry.

PS: As I have seen many times in the dreams of people from different cities ; A concert or a carnaval with dance and music means a terrorist attack on the way in a month or so.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Terrorists in dream

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:23 pm

What is killed (read is changing) is child, or in another term childhood. Maturity fears result in idealization of maternal soothing and comfort. Now dreamer must do that effectively for self.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion