Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

assaulted by a goblin

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

assaulted by a goblin

Postby itstee » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:31 am

in my dream I was attacked by a strange creature who's visual characteristics sort of emulated this guy that I've been sleeping with. the last time we slept together it was quite strange and I felt a bit unsafe at one point, and haven't seen him since. I wouldn't say he assaulted me because I didn't directly tell him to stop, but I think I was visibly afraid. I can't really work out how I feel about it and then I had this dream and this "goblin" who pushed me over and started hitting, scratching and biting me, not in a sexual way but very aggressive and I can't work out if it's connected and what it means. I was also underneath an apple tree and the apples were falling on us.
itstee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: assaulted by a goblin

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:36 am

Red apple means a good news,white apple means benefits from a businessman yellow apple
means an illness on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: assaulted by a goblin

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:31 pm

Scarbo from Ravel Gaspard de la Nuit.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion