Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamjournal 5: Partydream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dreamjournal 5: Partydream

Postby MJG » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:57 am

Goodmorning Forum,

Today I had a dream about going out with some friends and my girlfriend. We were dancing on the dancefloor and everything went fine. Even a guy tried to have some fight with me, but I ignored that and keep partying all night in my dream. After a while my girlfriend was done partying and I was saying everyone goodbye in a really personal way. Like I gave handshakes and hugs to the guys I know the most, I gave a hand to the girls and guys I didn't know that well and I gave three kisses on the cheek to a girl I really know well. After that we went outside and two young ladies were walking outside as well. They were really excited about something, so I was currious about what they were doing. When I came closer I saw them grabbing pills from a package. Like drugs and I asked them what kind of drugs they were taken. They said to me that it was called battery acid, because that stuff was in the pill. So I started asking them if it was wise to take them. They answered me like they really want to do it so I moved on ignoring the responsebillities they didn't take. After that I was crossing a bridge and got my bike to cycle back home with my girl with me. I was even considering about taking an other route back home, but then I started cycling and the dream ended.

Really nice and peaceful dream I think. If you want to say something about it be my guest.

:wave: MJG
MJG
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Dreamjournal 5: Partydream

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:47 am

Dancing means an illness or a deep sorrow on the way, this can be a warning...
Kissing a girl three times means you will do her favors.
Last edited by Varzandeh on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:21 pm

Giving a hand usually means assisting or approving. As a whole this dream looks like anxiety about contact or connection. As soon as dreamer accomplishes some, finds that whom has connected with is contaminated, threatening and poisonous, and flees. Running away seems to bring relief. Note how the dreams starts out with Desire for intense closeness.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MJG » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:26 pm

People is this dream really this negative? In the dream I wasn't in a bad mood at all and in real life I'm not affraid of people. I'm a public speaker, chairsman of a society and living together with 22 people in one house. I'm having contact with people all the time on stage and personal, so I can't confirm having problems with contact to people.
MJG
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Moods and feeling are orthogonal to the meaning of dream imagery, which is repressed material, meaning you are not aware of it in yourself. Whatever you are impelled to explain or defend about the dream, yourself or an interpretation points toward the underlying vulnerability and psychological complex or fixation.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion