Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bad guys were wearing animal costumes (We did too)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Bad guys were wearing animal costumes (We did too)

Postby Gamer M » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:36 pm

Was with a group of people. There was one young girl with us who was wearing a panda costume, she said she escaped from the bad guy's hideout. All of the bad guys were wearing different animal costumes. Their leader wore a tiger head, a turtle shell, and some clawed gloves/boots (Not sure what animal, maybe a bear). We were trying to stop the bad guy's plans and rescue all of the people they kidnapped (including my mom and other family members) I believe we had two leaders, but I was the main one. Some guy was the other one. We kept failing to stop their plans however (it was too dangerous since all of them knew what we looked like. They also knew where I lived). The young girl suggested we dress in animal costumes like them and try to sneak in. I agreed with that idea. We all made our own costumes. Everyone used glitter, even the men in our group. I noticed the guy who was the other leader of our group dressed as a lion. The young girl painted over her panda costume and turned it into some black cat. I was working on a light blue tiger costume. For some reason I took dark blue paint and mixed it with milk. (Maybe didn't have white paint?) I don't know, but I wanted to lighten the color. I made a mess all over the place. I was worried that the bad guys would come to my house and notice the mess. I figured they would realize that we made our own costumes and ruin our plan to stop them. I said that I would go to the bad guy's hideout first. I told my group that if I'm successful to get into their hideout, then it is safe for them to follow. If I fail and they know who I am, however, to stay back. I told them, don't try and save me.

Like our group there were two leaders on the bad guy's side as well. The main one I mentioned earlier (mixed animal costume) , and some guy wearing all black (I believe it was a black bear costume). I managed to get into the hideout without any problem. The guy wearing the black bear costume wanted me to stay with him the entire time, but I knew that my team also got into their hideout. He wanted me to train with him. We were jumping across dangerous platforms, but I could do so with ease. Then we were outside way high up in the air. We had to jump across those platforms as well. I made it across. He followed and I'm not sure 100% what happened, but he slipped and fell. I knew he was going to fall off the platform (To his death). I hollered grab my hand. (I forgot and said it without disguising my voice). I could see in his eyes that he realized who I was. I managed to grab his arm. I struggled a lot, but managed to pull him back up. He said my name and asked me why I saved him. I said because I wanted to. I wasn't sure what to do now though since he knew who I was. I knew if he told the other bad guys, then we all would be busted. I heard the young girl scream all of a sudden, and the main leader yelling to capture them all (He was talking about my group). He apparently traveled to my house during all of this and he realized what we were up to. He came over to the guy I was with and said, "That's _______(my name)! Kill her! Don't take her prisoner. Kill her now!" To my surprise he shielded me with his body and yelled No! The leader was furious and demanded to know why he was disobeying him. He told him that I saved his life so he is not going to do it. He told me to run. We quickly lunged across the platforms we crossed earlier. We made a sharp turn down a narrow ledge. The guy grabbed my hand and whispered trust me. He said jump. At that same time he jumped. I jumped with him. We both landed on some metal platform. When we landed his bear mask fell off. I was able to see his face. He had black hair, and looked like someone I saw before in a previous dream. He smiled at me and placed his mask back on. Then I woke-up.
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Bad guys were wearing animal costumes (We did too)

Postby Gamer M » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:35 pm

? any ideas ?
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Here's an idea. Rewrite it shorter and better. My eyes hurt trying to read it.
Killing is always about changing the self. Removing one thing or way of being to allow for the development of something new which is needed and desired.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gamer M » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:00 pm

Sheena wrote:Here's an idea. Rewrite it shorter and better. My eyes hurt trying to read it.
Killing is always about changing the self. Removing one thing or way of being to allow for the development of something new which is needed and desired.

Sorry, but I wrote it that way to make sure I included everything that happened (Not sure what to take out- since it all happened). It was an unusually long dream (either that or I remembered more than usual)
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:56 am

Exactly the problem. You would have to think first. You write like Indonesians cook. If it's there they throw it in. Everything is a mish-mash and everything is the same.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gamer M » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Sheena wrote:Exactly the problem. You would have to think first. You write like Indonesians cook. If it's there they throw it in. Everything is a mish-mash and everything is the same.

I don't know why you have to be so mean. If you don't like how it is wrote, then you don't have to respond to it. No need to be mean about it.
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:18 am

i had no idea that you are an Indonesian cook. Also, you want to conjugate to write.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion