Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Chased by a Snake

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Chased by a Snake

Postby BessyFargo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:53 am

I dreamed I was in a strange house surrounded by strange people that I didn't know and being chased by a big snake. The snake would spread his head and strike at me. I had a gun that at first wouldn't fire but later after pushing a button fired and shot the snake. When I returned to see if the snake was dead it had turned into a big brown dog. I cried in my dream because I had killed the dog.
BessyFargo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Chased by a Snake

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:01 am

The phallus is minatory to the naive female but later can be seen as friendly.
Last edited by Sheena on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Chased by a Snake

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:06 am

A dog means your BF who will act as an enemy, and you will send him a message to solve the problem .You will feel sorry about it.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion