Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Troubled

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Troubled

Postby Guest2397 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:19 pm

I had a dream I was in a supermarket (my workplace) and there was a child about 3-4 walking past me and suddenly it pulls out a gun and shoots at somebody, I go for the fun and get it away then realise I’ve been shot, it’s got me right in my lung and I can’t breath, nobody takes it seriously and they talk to me like I’m not bleeding out In front of them, then I start coughing up scarlet red blood and start to feel like I’m suffocating. Then I woke up, this is the first time I’ve had this dream and it’s been stuck in my head all day, anybody have any ideas what it could mean?
Guest2397
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Troubled

Postby MJG » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:00 am

Seeing a child in a dream can signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. Maybe you are trying to still satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Seeing a gun is all about feeling victimized with a sort of agression and that noboy cares stands for feeling that you're all alone dealing with it.

Maybe you've suppressed feelings that you can't show in real live, because of something or someone. Maybe other masters can tell more about it.
MJG
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Bethanym » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:58 am

Manifestation of dreamer's worries and annoyance caused by others.
Bethanym
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:45 am

Now th is putting out junk from fortune cookies.

The expulsion of red could be the expression of happiness.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:12 am

A bullet means a message you will receive while you are happy.
Coughing means you will complain about losing money and will have more money loss.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion