Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Similar dreams?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Similar dreams?

Postby Blueloverw » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:09 pm

I have been having similar dreams the past week I am 6 1/2 months pregnant if it helps but my dreams have all involved me getting hurt the first one I remember is a dog bit me on the forearm but he only had half of his teeth and one canine the next one I don't remember well but it involved my dog getting lost or dying. Then the third one I got shot 3 times in the back of the head but it didn't kill me even though it was through my skull and bleeding a lot and when I was on the operating table to see if they could save me it seemed like my significant other didn't care that much when in real life he'd be freaking out , the last one I remember was my mother stabbing a thick syringe into my left breast right into the nipple and pulling out a syringe full of the fluids in there and not even caring. If someone could help me understand why I'm having these it would be very helpful
Blueloverw
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Similar dreams?

Postby MJG » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:42 pm

To me it seems that you're worried about becoming mother. Like worried about if your strong enough to deal with it. The dog bit you in the arm so you worried about things as disloyalty of the baby. The death of the dog seems to be about being about deterioration instincts. I think the third one like being shot and that your partner is not giving a fuck at all is about being worried about having doing things all alone and being stabbed seems to be about being worried about your strengh and power.

To be honest I think a lot of masters in this forum can tell better, but to be honest you should talk more about your fears and worries with your partner, but you should decide that yourself ofcourse.
MJG
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Bitten probably refers to some experience of verbal assault or criticism.
Shot in head suggests shame for something dreamer is thinking.
Dreamer reminds self that feels lack needed compassion and comfort from closest attachment figures.
No clue in the dream about the pregnancy, but dreamer will recognize if it connects in her own emotions and thought process.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:20 am

We never give bad news about a money loss to a pregnant woman.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion