Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Past and the Present.... Chaos Theory

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

The Past and the Present.... Chaos Theory

Postby formally chris1983 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:33 am

So I had a crazy dream last night. I was watching Dads army with my brother David Jason was in a shop and I was going to point out all the items that wernt of that time period. I saw a pound coin on a table as I went to point it out to my brother I realized he wasn't there but i was In this shop. I walked up to David Jason and he was talking to 2 older men in suits, they told David Jason to put a pound coin in a white plastic box with a huge tv above it (these items are also not of this time period obviously) as he put the pound coin in 2 pound coins next to eachother appeared on the tv I turned round to look at the table where i spotted the pound coin earlier and the same picture was hovering above the table. The 2 older men laughed. They then made me log into a computer linked to the big tv, once logged in they explained that I was going to increase this old guys pension payout and then I will be sacked. But In a twist of genius I told them if they didn't let me go I would set it to zero. He decided to let us go. As we were walking away I noticed one guys voice was very strained like he was loosing it, he said these words to the other guy "You've heard of chaos theory" he pointed to David Jason and said "Chaos" then pointed to me and said "theory". Chaos theory is related to time travel but I can't remember or understand under what circumstances. The dream goes on but gets to vague and fuzzy to remember much
formally chris1983
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: The Past and the Present.... Chaos Theory

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:54 pm

This is not about theoretical physics. Dream feels or believe that own inner life is 'chaotic', meaning dreamer would need to put focus and effort into getting organized. The alter ego is identified as 'theory' - feckless, no effect, only brooding about it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Scorpio1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:34 pm

That's a very interesting dream! I'm seeing a lot of people posting stuff on the internet lately about weird time-slips, I wonder if our perception of it is about to change? Linear time is only a reality on this 3D earth; in other dimensions, all events, past, present & future, are just 'there', next to each other, and can all be viewed at once. Maybe the dream was showing you the other reality behind this visible one.
There are a lot of twos in this. You and your brother, the two men, the two pound coins, the man pointing at David Jason and you, with one half of the phrase each ..... 'doubles', duplicates. And the fact that you were prepared to reset that guy's pension back to zero point is interesting, too; a reset, a zero point. A lot to think about in this, thanks for posting it!
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby formally chris1983 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:56 pm

Sheena wrote:This is not about theoretical physics. Dream feels or believe that own inner life is 'chaotic', meaning dreamer would need to put focus and effort into getting organized. The alter ego is identified as 'theory' - feckless, no effect, only brooding about it.

If there is one word that could be used to describe me it would definatly be disorganised. So your spot on there lol
formally chris1983
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby formally chris1983 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:58 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:That's a very interesting dream! I'm seeing a lot of people posting stuff on the internet lately about weird time-slips, I wonder if our perception of it is about to change? Linear time is only a reality on this 3D earth; in other dimensions, all events, past, present & future, are just 'there', next to each other, and can all be viewed at once. Maybe the dream was showing you the other reality behind this visible one.
There are a lot of twos in this. You and your brother, the two men, the two pound coins, the man pointing at David Jason and you, with one half of the phrase each ..... 'doubles', duplicates. And the fact that you were prepared to reset that guy's pension back to zero point is interesting, too; a reset, a zero point. A lot to think about in this, thanks for posting it!

Thank you for reading it. Didjt even pick up on the double thing, was too busy thinking about the time slip part
formally chris1983
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:05 pm

formally chris1983 wrote:If there is one word that could be used to describe me it would definatly be disorganised.

Since dreaming about it, must be concerned or dissatisfied in some way with being so.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby formally chris1983 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Sheena you are spot on with that. It's something I need to work on
formally chris1983
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:49 pm

Great! Get to it and make us all happy!