Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PART 3 OF 3 - BABY GIRL AND ANTS (NOV 9)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PART 3 OF 3 - BABY GIRL AND ANTS (NOV 9)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:51 am

3. I am in a bedroom. I see a bed and my son’s baby girl at the foot of the bed. Like in a back somersault, she is falling on the floor but I am able to catch her before she falls. Still in my arms, I notice hundreds of ants on the floor walking towards the door leaving the room. By that time I don’t have the baby in my arms anymore. She is crawling on the floor among the ants. The baby stops crawling and falls on her belly on the floor. Something is wrong with her. I notice some ants coming out her mouth. I rush to her. I put my fingers in her mouth and remove all the ants.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: PART 3 OF 3 - BABY GIRL AND ANTS (NOV 9)

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:33 am

Baby is newness about self.
Ants are details. Cognitive compulsions.
This dreamer can fit those together.
Falling over backwards is submission = that which makes the change possible.
Coming out of mouth - that refers to words, language. It is about how dreamer is talking out of this new way of being.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sylvie2014 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Thanks
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:16 am

A baby girl means a happiness on the way, lots of ants in the house may mean a moving from the house.
Ants in her mouth may mean her mother will get pregnant again.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion