Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm an exotic dancer?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I'm an exotic dancer?

Postby LittleLover » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:36 am

At the start of the dream I was wearing revealing lingerie (I think it was red) that I felt happy in, and I was standing with another group of women also wearing lingerie. We were having a group discussion and the woman who was in charge was at the front handing out these forms that we had to write our names on. The first woman to write her name on the form and hand it back was then confronted by the woman who said "You weren't supposed to put your real name, silly girl! You have to think of a stage name." So I quickly scribbled out my name and tried think of a good stage name. I managed to come up with a really clever one but forgot it as we were going on stage to these dancing poles, so I had to give the woman a blank sheet. The woman gave me a microphone and made an introduction to the completely male crowd. Then it was my turn to introduce myself and said confidently "The ancient Greek goddess of love was called Aphrodite," and the crowd made a noise because they though it was cliché until I continued " but that's not my name. My name is Rockstar Aphrodite," and the crowd were actually excited and amazed by that terrible stage name :lol: . After the other women had introduced themselves, we all started to dance on the poles. I had no idea what I was doing but I just went with it and it was pretty fun.

Then came a break and I went to get some of this orange drink from a punch bowl and had to push my way through the male (mainly rich looking business men) crowd to get to it. As I was drinking the orange punch, the owner woman came up to me and told me how good I was at this job :D .
LittleLover
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: I'm an exotic dancer?

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:14 pm

A certain amount of constant struggle about finding one's place among men or the male principle.
Aphrodite is the aspect of the great mother which feature beauty and sex and focus on pleasure therefrom. Aphrodite is a good-time girl, easy and arm candy. At one extreme no-self, all extension of another.
The emotional result of this attitude is orange = hostile, angry, bitter, and in the dream near-violent.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:59 am

Dancing means an illness on the way in a week or two.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby LittleLover » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:07 pm

Thanks guys, it's very helpful!
LittleLover
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion