Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about my grandpa

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream about my grandpa

Postby TheVividDreamer » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:30 pm

I had a dream about my grandpa, he has passed away 3 or 4 years ago.
This was the first dream and the only one so far that I had about him.
In this dream, he was repairing a statue, a horse statue. He was repairing it with his hammer and I was painting the statue. We weren't talking to each other but I was so happy that he was with me and even when I woke up, I felt like he was alive.

As a matter of fact, I have that statue in my backyard, he gave it to me a couple of years ago before he passed away.
TheVividDreamer
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Dream about my grandpa

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:32 pm

Horse symbolizes strength, vitality, action. Perhaps that with the return of euthymia represents acceptance and integration of the death.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby TheVividDreamer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Sheena wrote:Horse symbolizes strength, vitality, action. Perhaps that with the return of euthymia represents acceptance and integration of the death.

Thank you for the interpretation! :)
TheVividDreamer
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby jit2018 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 am

i had dream last night, where i was walking a temple on hills before the temple there were many horses for paid ride. i eventually found one without any one controlling and was a free horse. i rode it and while enjoying my ride another lady horse joined the horse which i was riding. after few minutes of walk my horse took me to back of the temple, in a small lane which was leading to a wooden bridge which was infact broken and was connected somewhere opposite side of hill, which could not be seen. i was not afraid but was tenses because my horse continued riding on the bridge and after reaching almost middle, jumped into the air and i fell down. i prayed to god almighty and asked to forgive for all my mistakes and sins and to show me a clear path ahead after falling down. i was unconscious for long time may be but to my surprise when i woke up saw no injury to me and i was able to walk, breath like a normal human being. i continued praying to God almighty at the end there was a storm like situation and i closed my eyes to be safe, when everything was back to normal i saw a road in front of me and vehicles going towards my left and my right... that was an end of my dream.

not sure what does it mean, can anyone help
jit2018
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion