Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Baby Dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Baby Dreams

Postby pgarrett1986 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Hi guys i need some help. I had two seperate dreams tonight. Neither of them were really bad but I want understanding. The first one in the dream i had been in an accident and taken to hospital. When I awoke they told me I had been pregnant and that they delivered the baby. My boyfriend brings in our son and instantly I'm worried because we did not have anything to get started with this baby. But at the same time im happy looking into the eyes of this healthy baby boy. Later my family comes around. They are all excited but im still a little worried. Even my boyfriend is happy. Then wake up.

The next dream i have after I go back to sleep is I am in the bathroom on the toliet. My boyfriend comes in the bathroom tells me to be quiet. I turn off the bathroom light and see aman coming towards us in the bathroom with a gun. My boyfriend is hiding behind a curtain and overtakes the guy, shoots the guy and then the guy runs and jumps out the window like he never even puts up a fight. Meanwhile im still on the toilet unafraid as if some murderer did not just come into my home. Then i wake up.
Please somebody help.
Thanks.
pgarrett1986
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Baby Dreams

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:13 am

Dream language is symbolic , In these symbols a baby boy means a money sorrow or an illness on the way.

Toilet is a symbol for greed to earn money or over work.
A man with a gun means someone who has some kind of power or rank.
A killer means someone who tries to help.
Shooting means sending a message.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:07 pm

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.
The first is a typical inadequate and unprepared dream you often see about work tasks and test taking.
The second suggests anxiety about being what the bf needs you to be.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby pgarrett1986 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:19 pm

Oh okay. I guess that makes since
pgarrett1986
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby pgarrett1986 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:15 pm

I know yesterday i found out my uncle died and then all this week my boyfriend been trying to soak up the spotlight well he do that alot so maybe that was right.
pgarrett1986
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:24 pm

Fascinating how often sensitive women are drawn to needy psychopathic men.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby pgarrett1986 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:05 pm

Yea true. I think i have a crazy attraction to self centered men for sure.
pgarrett1986
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby BrianN » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:35 am

My friend from https://wedoessay.com/ tell me one interesting theory about dreams.
He read somewhere that if you see yourself as a baby in a dream, then you can get very sick in a few days. And you know what? Somewhere a month ago, he dreamed of this and he fell very ill, he had a high temperature, somewhere 40 degrees. I could not even think that this myth could become a reality.
And what other myths do you know about dreams?
BrianN
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion