Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hiding in Bathroom

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Hiding in Bathroom

Postby Gamer M » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:58 pm

I was in this building (Some kind of cabin- think it was also a restaurant). Two other people were with me. Ghosts were singing beautiful songs outside. I was relaxing at the table with those people, as well as the other guests who were there. All of a sudden, the door got busted down. Everyone went into a panic and scattered. My friends left me. I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I heard some man say, where did the girl go? A woman replied my name and said she went into the bathroom. He laughed and I heard them approaching. I panicked and glanced all around for a place to hide. I knew the door wouldn't hold for long. No where to hide. I saw a large window, I tried to open it. It wouldn't open so I began punching and pulling it as hard as I could. I managed to break through the first layer. I tried to climb through it, but couldn't fit because of a second window behind it. I desperately tried to break through the 2nd window. It fell down and smashed on the floor. The bad guys heard it and said what was that. They realized I was trying to escape. I heard the man (who must've been their leader) say he was going to break down the door and he told someone else to go around outside to catch me. I managed to slip through the window and take off running. Then I woke-up.
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Hiding in Bathroom

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:39 pm

People go into bathrooms to be cleaned either outside or deep within.
The external stressor is vague and dreamer reacts mimetically to others. A habitual tendency, we would suppose, when cannot understand what she is facing. This is antithetical to learning, in a classroom or in life.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Hiding in Bathroom

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Toilet is a symbol for thinking too much for money matters.
Locking the door means not achieving the wish this time.
Trying to run means trying to overcome the rivals.
falling down means not achieving the wish again.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion