Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

College being taken over

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

College being taken over

Postby Gamer M » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Was in building (I believe college) that was being taken over by an army of criminals. Was in computer lab with two young children (One a boy the other a girl). Around the age of 4-5. I was also with some woman. She told me to take the children and leave. I told her that I refuse to leave (I knew she would be killed if I didn't stay to help her). I knew the children could safely escape without me, but they refused as well. They also wanted to help her. The boy was extremely intelligent. He knew how to hack computers and do all kinds of tech. stuff. The girl was also extremely intelligent, but I don't remember what she could do. I knew the woman was a trained fighter. The woman and children became very tired (late at night) and someone had to stay awake to protect us in case the criminals would find us. I volunteered. I was working on the computer when I heard someone walk in. I pretended to not notice Him. He was holding some kind of cup. It looked like a cup of coffee. He snuck over to the woman (who was sound asleep). I yelled at him what do you think you're doing? He looked shocked that I noticed him. I grabbed a hold of the cup and said you're not going to pour that on her. He said he don't play around. (I knew he meant that if I attack him, he would take me down in a flash). He was about 6-7 feet tall, and looked like he weighed 200 or more pounds. I said, you might not, but I do. At that time, the woman woke up to see me slam him onto the ground. My left side hurt from lifting him and slamming him onto the floor (felt sick like I gave myself a hernia). I was shocked by my own strength. Then for some reason, I dumped the cup of hot coffee on him. The woman looked shocked. He got back up and I went to block his path. He told me to step aside or else. The woman told me to let him go. I listened to her. He told me that I would pay for what I did. He left to go tell the other criminals about us. I wanted to know why the woman told me to let him go, but I woke-up.
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: College being taken over

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Very 'hot' feelings toward this masculinity which is also skillful and effective. Perhaps what dreamer is not.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: College being taken over

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Not every dream has a symbolic meaning this one too.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion