Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bizzare High School Play Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Bizzare High School Play Dream

Postby Thedreamers » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:56 am

I've been reviewing this dream over and over in my head, and I can't make any sense of it. I hope you all can help!

I dreamed about a HighSchool play where I was cast as the super hero 'Cyclops', talking, to another super hero in my part. The Honor Society hosting the event sang a big song before the show started (In reality, I was VP of the society in High School, and went out with three out of the four other board members, none of which ended well for me. This honor society singing has happened in other dreams I've had too. It might be important). I hadn't memorized my lines though. And when I had to go on stage, I lost the script. I tried to borrow the script from guy who's in my university writing club right now, and he lent it to me, but it was from the year before. There were a bunch of RL stine novels and Steven king in his script, and it wasn't even screenplay format. He suggested that I look in the 'love one', but that story only briefly mentioned Cyclops, my charcater, in passing. I thought it might be in the 'monster blood' story, but that one also only mentioned cyclops in passing. The dream ended when I was going to have to go on unprepared.

So, a bit about me: I'm a student, trying to get into writing and acting. I've recently finished a book that I'm trying to get published, and it's been pretty nerve racking to get rejections and have to wait a few months for final responses. Could this be related?
Thanks so much for the help!!!
Thedreamers
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Bizzare High School Play Dream

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:44 pm

There is knowing you are unprepared and the anxieties from that. Thus we get dreams about being naked for an exam.
Here is fearing you are unprepared tho you have done the preparation. Thus fear of experience and unwillingness to learn.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion