Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

new here!need HELP!!!wierd dream last night!!!!!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

new here!need HELP!!!wierd dream last night!!!!!

Postby chern76 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:21 pm

hi everyone!so ive been trying and trying (very hard) to come up with an explanation to the dream that i had just last night. well it's actually been 2 nights in a row where i find myself very confused :? about my dreams.

can anyone help please? :)

ok so just 2 nights ago i had this dream, well it was very short from what i can atleast remember...all i remember was i got to my house in the morning, walked in, and my eyes just went to look straight to my bathroom. i saw the light on, so i went in to turn it off. when i opened the door, i noticed that the water in the toilet was slowly riseing.All of a sudden the morning quickly turned into nighttime. i foudn the riseing water very odd so i just stared to see if it would stop when out of nowhere it flushed on its own and the water started to rise faster. i put the lid down trying to make the water stop from spilling when all of a sudden i look down and the water was up to my ankles. the wierd part is that as soon as i saw the water on my ankles my dream completely stopped.

that was the first dream. second dream was a little bit more confusing and im sorry might be a little gross for the males here.

so this dream happened just last night. and like the first one 2 days ago it was short.....it started out with me sleeping and waking up suddenly becuase i felt a kick in my stomach. all of a sudden i felt the urge to use the restroom, as i sat down to urinate, i saw that i was drenched in blood around and in my vaginal area but i mean just not like a "normal period" i was drenched, i did notice that i was wearing a pad but that itself was full of blood as well. as soon as i looked down, again, my dream just stopped.

so, as you can see two very odd dreams 2 nights in a row....can someone please please help me try to figure them out.thank you.
chern76

Re: new here!need HELP!!!wierd dream last night!!!!!

Postby haven33 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:05 pm

Hey Chern76!! I looked up the symbols in your dreams on this site and both the overflowing toilet and bleeding seem to be connected. It either represents your desire to fully express your pent up emotions or that you need to release them and not deny your feminine side. In my opinion I think you may be holding your feelings in and you need to express yourself. I used to have these same kinds of dreams when I was doing that!! Let me know if this helps!!!
haven33
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby interpreter » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:29 pm

Yes, the first dream, I have no doubt. Is about the "Yang energy" and "Yn energy " if you heard, or else "electric" and "magnetic" - but in your body. "The electric energy is the light and the fire . In your real life , you made something who turn off this energy, which isn't a good idea
i saw the light on, so i went in to turn it off.... All of a sudden the morning quickly turned into nighttime
The balance, the equilibrum between electric and magnetic was broken, and of course now the magnetic energy, who is the water, is it rising his level instead of the electric energy.
i noticed that the water in the toilet was slowly riseing
This affect your legs and litle bit higher. Now you are more could, perhaps poor periferic blood circulation, medical problems -from the second dream. The bathroom is in conection with. Your body need atention - a look -to stop those problems. Turn on the light.
interpreter
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby chern76 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:56 pm

its really funny because both replies can be applied to my life at the moment. in response to the first reply, i feel at times that i am holding back some feelings as if im keeping certain emotions in but i have yet to figure out what emotions and feelings are those that im holding.now the second reply, i am actualy going through health problems since the beginning of the year and still battling to get healthy. i want to thank both of you who replied. its so amazing to me how dreams are really like signals to a persons life. thank u very much.
chern76

Return to General Dream Discussion