Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Exercise... upside down ... Varzandeh??????

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Exercise... upside down ... Varzandeh??????

Postby Yabbadabba123 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:46 pm

This morning I dreamt I was swinging on a swing but this time I swung so high I was upside down... then I was doing sit-ups on a machine that was black and I sat up and then when I went back the the laying position I ended up being upside down again... then I was ordering food at McDonald's and my friends mother was behind me... well actually underneath me because I was siting on her thigh but she was behind me and it was as if we were having a lesbian thing going on... her lips turned dark as if she were running out of air ...

Please interpret Varzandeh???
Yabbadabba123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Exercise... upside down ... Varzandeh??????

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:28 am

You will go to a travel, but there will be an unpleasant situation.
Your friend's mother will do you a help/favor.
She will receive some money or a sorrow.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion