Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

It's impossible, but it felt natural.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

It's impossible, but it felt natural.

Postby Wild » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:44 pm

Hello. I had a dream not too long ago that I just can't get out of my head. I can't really remember how it began, (I probably just got on my hands and feet and tried prancing around a bit) but I know that- uh, this sounds really strange, but I was running around and exploring and trespassing other people's yards and houses. And I was doing it while scampering on my hands and feet. I wasn't an animal or anything, actually I was completely normal for a human. Except the fact that it felt so easy to run on my hands and feet. I didn't feel off balance or wobbly, I was actually lighter than air and jumping and running around faster than anyone could catch me. I was wearing my fuzzy bright red coat too- not my usual long, fuzzy, technicolor coat that I wear every day. I was having so much fun, and I felt wild and like I could do anything I wanted to do, nothing more or less.

Eventually I realized I was being chased by someone who looked upon me fondly. It might've been a man, but I didn't care. I didn't think much of them in the dream, though I could feel their sadness. I only ever felt guilty when I was near them, and felt so relieved when I ran away. It was like they were limiting me... Holding me back. But they kept on chasing me. The more I managed to escape from them, the more free I felt I was, to the point where I was smiling and laughing so lightheartedly! Eventually they realized something, (maybe that I was so happy? Impossible? Independent?) and decided to stop chasing me. When I ran away from them for the last time, I truly felt the absence of their presence, and suddenly had a burst of energy that let me run faster than I ever had.

Then there was a time skip. I was starting to wake up. But before I did, I saw myself in the same jacket, looking much more confident, alongside a new friend. I never saw their face, and their voice was muffled as they spoke to a random curious person around the same age as us... But we were wild together as we prepared for the winter.

It was sort of funny because the dream happened around the time I began hanging around a stream next to a forest, wishing I had someone to walk with the stream right beside me. No matter how this is meant to be interpreted, I just can't stop thinking about that dream...
Wild
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: It's impossible, but it felt natural.

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:22 pm

Being held back, being chased (wanted, desired, beloved), special abilities to run away fast, then an unclear ambiguous future.
All sounds like growing up, no? Difficulties with that?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: It's Possible, it's natural.

Postby Superman1 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:55 pm

Wanting to be stable or balanced, energetically happy and independently free, that is wild or not yet in your control.
To escape the limitations and heavy sadness or holding back.

And being curious about this future natural confidence you can have, being this friend to yourself and with another to keep you warm.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: It's impossible, but it felt natural.

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:12 pm

What do I care how much it may storm
I've got my love to keep me warm
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion