Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My dream knew what was going to happen

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

My dream knew what was going to happen

Postby haiicx » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:14 am

So a couple of days ago I was sleeping and I had my earphones on, I usually sleep listening to music and I forgot to take them off, so in the morning I was dreaming about something that I don't remember what was but the last thing was so creepy and that scared me so badly, there was this man that I've never seen in my life and the last thing he said before I woke up was that my phone was ringing and in that exact moment my phone actually started ringing, that was really scary, does that have any meaning?
haiicx
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My dream knew what was going to happen

Postby heathen » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:18 am

that's crazy but i dont know what it means srry gl
heathen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:51 pm

No. It was merely the brain asleep processing the sound with imagery.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: What I want to happen

Postby Superman1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:07 pm

Your dream predicting this in the real world from an unknown side of you, after a dream of no happening, can be a strong message of wanting a connection with someone that isn't there.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:00 am

Dreams do not predict. Dreams do not 'know'. If dream is a separate entity with sentience intelligence and volition, then see if you can get it to wash the kitchen floor.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion