Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Gym Instructor

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Gym Instructor

Postby haiicx » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:06 am

Last night I dreamed about a woman that I know in real life, she is an instructor in the gym that I go to, the first time I saw her I have to admit that I had a huge crush on her, but then my mother told me that she was married to another gym instructor, I was so sad :( In my dream I remember that we were in a huge gym, and then she started to flirt with me and I did flirt with her too (I identify myself as a lesbian, but I think that she identify herself as straight but i don't know why i think that she might be bisexual), then she started to say that she wanted me so badly but we never had sex in my dream, but it was so so romantic. We would hold hands and we would kiss each other, but never when other people were around, only when we were alone. I'm 15 years old and she must be 27 or something. What does this mean? I can't get this thoughts out of my head
haiicx
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Gym Instructor

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:21 pm

Not too sure about 'lesbian', huh?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion