Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Someone helped me this time (Unusual)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Someone helped me this time (Unusual)

Postby Gamer M » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:09 pm

I was in some room with some guy wearing light brown. A bad guy, wearing all black and about 7 feet tall, was on the floor collapsed. It wasn't 100% human and it had two long swords in its hands. I carefully stepped over it, then saw it move out of the corner of my eye. I yelled, "Watch out!" I lunged and pushed the guy in brown out of the way. It would've killed him. I turned around to face the bad guy, but he vanished. He was behind me all of a sudden. I felt a sword lightly stab me in the back. I saw in my mind an image of what was going to happen. The bad guy laughed and went to kill me by slamming the sword deep into my back. All of a sudden, the guy in brown said, "Don't worry, I got your back." He grabbed the sword and got the bad guy away from me. He gently removed the sword and handed it to me. I was shocked that he helped me (Usually in my dreams no one helps me when I get attacked- I remembered that in my dream) I thanked him and woke up.
Gamer M
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Someone helped me this time (Unusual)

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Dreamer is beginning to accept own vulnerability.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion