Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Coppper Coins

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Coppper Coins

Postby plazaff » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:26 pm

Dream Setting: Unknown home
Object of dream: Copper Coins(stacked)/coin with jewel with the word "love" written on it

I had a dream i was in some unknown house. I was walking around and I saw a table with coins(stacked) that looked like
pennies. As I got closer to observe them I saw a copper coin with a red jewel or stone in it with the word "love"
written on it. It was a a very unique coin. :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:
He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalms 91:4 KJV
plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Coppper Coins

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:29 pm

If one dreamt he found a coin it may mean he will find a coin or will be told a
pleasant word or will speak about God.
If dreamt he found a black coin with an effigy means he will fight and argue.
If dreamt a broken coin means he will be told a lie.
If dreamt someone gave his a bag of coins means that person will advise with him and
will prevent him from an evil.
If one dreamt he found a small coin means he will have a baby.
If dreamt he lost a coin or someone stole it means he will have a suffering because of
his child.
If dreamt he lost a small coin means he will rescue from a sorrow.
If dreamt he found a coin may also mean an argument.
If dreamt he had a few coins on the scale means he has a few enemies
If dreamt he was dividing the coins between him and his wife means they will have a
fight and will refer to a judge.
If dreamt the divided coins were broken they won't go to the judge.
If dreamt he had tons of coins at home or brought home means he will earn money as
much as the coins were.
If dreamt he collected a lot of coins means he prevents people from the right
path.Homazah/3 .
If dreamt there was a white coin in his palm means he will have a baby.

If dreamt the coin was lost means there will be a danger for the baby.
If dreamt he found a few bags of coins means will earn moral money.
If dreamt he found a coin means he may find a coin.
If dreamt the governor gave him coins means he will have a sorrow from him
specially if the coins were broken.
Coin may also mean: 1- a true speech 2- achieving a wish 3- directorship 4-collected
money 5- a friend 6- a baby 7- a friend 8- livelihood 9- safety 10 dignity and rank 11-a house
Broken coin means 1- a rude word 2- fight 3- jail 4- argument.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Batman » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:33 pm

You get the cents! :2cents: ... or is that 6¢
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby plazaff » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:59 pm

Batman wrote:You get the cents! :2cents: ... or is that 6¢

Nah I just put the cents at the end because they're coins.
and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Two cents means stating your opinion.
Tho insane, tm gets this one.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby plazaff » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Sheena wrote:Two cents means stating your opinion.
Tho insane, tm gets this one.

ok

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby beauty4ashes » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Before I give everything, I first want to ask, were they stacked one of top of the other? Was the one with the red jewel coin on top? And were they all copper? Or anything else about the dream that you remember?
beauty4ashes
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby plazaff » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:45 am

Yes they were stacked on top of each other, and they were all Copper. The coin with the jewel was underneath the top coin.

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Since we are all making stupid guesses - a pet named copper, a person called cooper?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby beauty4ashes » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:33 am

plazaff wrote:Yes they were stacked on top of each other, and they were all Copper. The coin with the jewel was underneath the top coin.

So, I'll mention beforehand that I don't take the normal approach to deciphering dream language, I go a more spiritual route. Since becoming a Christian, God has given me the most bizarre parabolic dreams that I would wake up and somehow know the exact meaning to, so now when I try to interpret a dream, it's a mixture of my own experiences, prayer, and tons of studying God's word. I'm not saying that what I say will be spot on because I am just now learning and trying my hand at other peoples dreams, but know that a ton of prayer is involved. Sorry it took so long to respond btw, I told you, lots of studying :P

Anyways, I believe that this took place in an unknown house because location holds alot of significance in dreams (like your own house, past house, church, school, etc) but the fact that it was unknown makes me believe that it was irrelevant and not even a sub-focus of the dream. You are clearly the focus since you are the one experiencing the dream. Now even during guidance from Holy Spirit, I am teetering back and forth between the coins, the red gem, and the placement of that special coin, because I feel that they all hold 2 separate meanings. I believe the special coin is the 2nd one down to correlate the double meanings in the symbols.

The dream in short is telling you that you are God's treasure in whom He has given favor among men, but as that favor grows, you must remember to love always and stay humble through the spiritual growth. At the same time, He is telling you that you must be willing to give up everything for His sake; not necessarily physically give up everything, but you must be willing to let go of your self-reliant attitude and trust in Him fully. You must give Him your ALL (the good, the bad, and the ugly), so that He can pour out His blessings and favor upon you.

Now I'll try to explain exactly how I came to that conclusion:
-The coins are representative of your faith walk with God/stewardship (Matthew 25:14-29 The Parable of Loaned Money), as well as your favor in the site of men (because the coins usually have people on them).
-The red on the special coin also solidifies the "favor among men" meaning because the Hebrew word for red is oudem, which means red clay (Adam derives from oudem), so the red in one way stands for mankind. The red also stands for love/passion in that Jesus' blood sacrifice was the greatest act of love ever committed.
-I believe the special coin represents you, letting you know that you are a treasure that is so loved by God (Holy Spirit gave me Matthew 13:44 for you), but God is saying that you must be willing to give up everything you have for His sake (to include finances). That also brings me to Mark 12:41-44, where the poor widow gave all that she had; ironically, TWO copper coins.
-The word "love" as well as the red meaning of love I think is a reminder for you to love God with all your heart, as well as love mankind as you love yourself.
-The 2nd position of your coin to me represents that in your faith journey, there is always room to grow higher; seek Him with all of your heart. The 2nd position also is a reminder that, with the God given favor among men and spiritual growth you experience, you must remain humble (or else the coin would have been placed on top).

Now the special coin with the red I believe not only holds significance to you, but if the word Love was written on the jewel and not on the coin itself, it brings revelation to which gemstone stands for which tribe on the priestly breastplate in the Old Testament. So was the word written on the coin or the gem itself?

I'm sorry that I wrote so much, and if it is all over the place, but it totally makes sense in my head :neer: I was trying to take you through the process as to how I came to that translation. Anyways, God bless you, and I pray that this has encouraged you if nothing else.
Ecclesiastes 3:11-He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
Jeremiah 9:24
2 Timothy 1:7
beauty4ashes
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby plazaff » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:11 pm

beauty4ashes wrote:
plazaff wrote:Yes they were stacked on top of each other, and they were all Copper. The coin with the jewel was underneath the top coin.

So, I'll mention beforehand that I don't take the normal approach to deciphering dream language, I go a more spiritual route. Since becoming a Christian, God has given me the most bizarre parabolic dreams that I would wake up and somehow know the exact meaning to, so now when I try to interpret a dream, it's a mixture of my own experiences, prayer, and tons of studying God's word. I'm not saying that what I say will be spot on because I am just now learning and trying my hand at other peoples dreams, but know that a ton of prayer is involved. Sorry it took so long to respond btw, I told you, lots of studying :P

Anyways, I believe that this took place in an unknown house because location holds alot of significance in dreams (like your own house, past house, church, school, etc) but the fact that it was unknown makes me believe that it was irrelevant and not even a sub-focus of the dream. You are clearly the focus since you are the one experiencing the dream. Now even during guidance from Holy Spirit, I am teetering back and forth between the coins, the red gem, and the placement of that special coin, because I feel that they all hold 2 separate meanings. I believe the special coin is the 2nd one down to correlate the double meanings in the symbols.

The dream in short is telling you that you are God's treasure in whom He has given favor among men, but as that favor grows, you must remember to love always and stay humble through the spiritual growth. At the same time, He is telling you that you must be willing to give up everything for His sake; not necessarily physically give up everything, but you must be willing to let go of your self-reliant attitude and trust in Him fully. You must give Him your ALL (the good, the bad, and the ugly), so that He can pour out His blessings and favor upon you.

Now I'll try to explain exactly how I came to that conclusion:
-The coins are representative of your faith walk with God/stewardship (Matthew 25:14-29 The Parable of Loaned Money), as well as your favor in the site of men (because the coins usually have people on them).
-The red on the special coin also solidifies the "favor among men" meaning because the Hebrew word for red is oudem, which means red clay (Adam derives from oudem), so the red in one way stands for mankind. The red also stands for love/passion in that Jesus' blood sacrifice was the greatest act of love ever committed.
-I believe the special coin represents you, letting you know that you are a treasure that is so loved by God (Holy Spirit gave me Matthew 13:44 for you), but God is saying that you must be willing to give up everything you have for His sake (to include finances). That also brings me to Mark 12:41-44, where the poor widow gave all that she had; ironically, TWO copper coins.
-The word "love" as well as the red meaning of love I think is a reminder for you to love God with all your heart, as well as love mankind as you love yourself.
-The 2nd position of your coin to me represents that in your faith journey, there is always room to grow higher; seek Him with all of your heart. The 2nd position also is a reminder that, with the God given favor among men and spiritual growth you experience, you must remain humble (or else the coin would have been placed on top).

Now the special coin with the red I believe not only holds significance to you, but if the word Love was written on the jewel and not on the coin itself, it brings revelation to which gemstone stands for which tribe on the priestly breastplate in the Old Testament. So was the word written on the coin or the gem itself?

I'm sorry that I wrote so much, and if it is all over the place, but it totally makes sense in my head :neer: I was trying to take you through the process as to how I came to that translation. Anyways, God bless you, and I pray that this has encouraged you if nothing else.

Whoa thanks for that :) :clap: A firm believer in Christ myself :) and to answer your question, the word love was on the coin I believe. :)

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby beauty4ashes » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Absolutely! I'm blown away by how many dreams I've read on here that are from God, but so many unbelievers that will not receive what God is telling them :( I've experienced prophetic dreams telling me of upcoming events that came to pass, but also dreams that have given me entire sermons, so I study God's word hard and interpret from experience. God bless you! And okay, the love was definitely directed for you then :)
Ecclesiastes 3:11-He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
Jeremiah 9:24
2 Timothy 1:7
beauty4ashes
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Gus Who » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:57 am

:lep: ... so was it an old dated copper color cent out...

or a :dusto: shiner (shiny new copper-punched "Love") from thy pot of :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby plazaff » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:35 am

Gus Who wrote::lep: ... so was it an old dated copper color cent out...

or a :dusto: shiner (shiny new copper-punched "Love") from thy pot of :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

kind of in between old and shiny

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Coppper Coins

Postby AaronRar » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:16 am

call American Changer 800-741-9840 , they make machines that can accumulate smaller coins to pay larger coins
AaronRar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:21 am

:lep: Did you happen to notice the size of the coin? As thy coin come in 2¢ 4c 6¢ 8w and dime size.... or make it a dozen sizes
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby plazaff » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Gus Who wrote::lep: Did you happen to notice the size of the coin? As thy coin come in 2¢ 4c 6¢ 8w and dime size.... or make it a dozen sizes

size of a penny :)

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion