Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PARKING & DEER

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PARKING & DEER

Postby Sylvie2014 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 am

I remember only few images of this dream. I feel there is a lot more to it in between that I can’t remember.

I am trying to find a parking. Each parking space is separated by white railing. They look too narrow for my car. Before I know if I parked or not, I find myself in a house. My cousin (female) is there. She tells me there is a surprise for me. Suddenly, I see an animal running to me. It is a miniature deer. It is all excited to see me. I pet him. It falls on its back swirling and kicking it legs in excitement. It makes me smile. My husband is there but I can feel only his presence around me. I tell my cousin that we can take her home now. She says that she will stay since she is already here.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: PARKING & DEER

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:25 pm

The happy small deer is you. The vague presence of husband suggests you believe you are betraying him.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:03 am

Complicated situation...
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: FINDING YOURSELF

Postby Superman1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:46 am

It might be trying to find your place, where your home is, in you.
That can explain the surprise feminine deer, plus after you are suddenly in your house, excited as if you don't have to move to find yourself, it is already there.
The divisions or railing were too narrow for the car, or you may have felt squeezed, so the free deer may have been a solution - on it's back is not moving. It made you smile, in awareness of your husband/confidence.
Thinking of taking this side of you home: "She says that she will stay since she is already here."
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sylvie2014 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:51 am

thank you.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion