Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Odd nightmare...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Odd nightmare...

Postby kidlike » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:06 am

In the dream it's night time and me and the family are going to a resort.

We stop at a (mini-mart I think) to get some stuff and I'm alone in the car when a stranger looks through the window and starts talking to me like he knows me!!!

He's a bit chubby, has an open face and golden glasses (the friendlyness only added to his creepiness)

He chats away and places his shopping bag in the back seat. my brothers appear then and get into the car. I point at the bag and explain to the them. The guy appears again and gets into the driver seat ready to take off... we just looked at him like he was insane!!!!!!!!!!!

he finally got the message got out of the driver seat... and tried to sit next to me (front seat) which just made me walk up before dawn in fright, I SWEAR I hear someone cackle when I woke up, I even searched the room but ofcourse it was probably just part of the dream... I swear I heard it though... :shock:
Sanity calms... but madness is more interesting! :lol:
kidlike
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Odd nightmare...

Postby kidlike » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Anyone?
Sanity calms... but madness is more interesting! :lol:
kidlike
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Odd nightmare...