Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I was awaken in my dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I was awaken in my dream

Postby 22dreamer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:28 am

A few days ago I came home from a long work day. I sat on my recliner like I always do, next thing I remember is drowsing and giving in to sleep. In this dream I flew into space, I see the planets, then the stars. I'm admiring the beauty and I'm just there still looking at it all. I get inturupted with something pulling me from one of my left toes.this causes me to go back. I see myself on the recliner sound a sleep I see this tall lady standing in front of me. she had a long black dress, long hair, but at the same time her head is covered. I'm trying to see her face but due to the room being dark I can not see her that well, her eyes are sunk in, all I see is dark circles around her eyes. Her pigment is garish, she looks old. She is telling me to wake up as she still pulls my toe. I wonder and ask myself who is she? In the back of my mind I hear she is the lady in the skies/death. I ask my self again I wonder why she woke me up? She seamed so real as I open my eyes she vanishes slowly. This really stood out since I've never seen her before, I was not afraid or even came close to thinking it was a sign of danger. Can anyone here tell me what this is?
22dreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: I was awaken in my dream

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:41 pm

You were in the space means you will go to a travel.

Stars are scientists who guide us to the true and healthy life.

Dreaming of death angel doesn't mean always death sometimes means health specially if he/she spoke good to you.

If one dreamt about death angel /Azrael and it was angry or sad means the death time is near.
If dreamt the death angel took out his soul means he will have a good successful life.****************
If dreamt the death angel said hello to him means he will be safe in both worlds.
If dreamt the death angel was in the sky and he was on the ground means he will be dismissed from his job.
If dreamt the death angel was happy means he will be martyr.
If dreamt he wrestled the death angel and couldn't win means the death time is near.
If dreamt he was the winner in the wrestling means he will get seriously ill but will cure later.
If dreamt the death angel said hello to him means he will be a martyr.
If dreamt the death angel was looking at him angrily means he will have a life full of adventures.
If dreamt the death angel gave him something sweet means his agony of death will get easy.
If gave him something bitter means his agony of death will be hard and long.

Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of life.You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: I was awaken in my dream

Postby 22dreamer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Varzandeh wrote:You were in the space means you will go to a travel.

First let me thank you dearly for your reply, travel I love to travel.

Stars are scientists who guide us to the true and healthy life.

fortunately, at this time in my life I'm healthy both internally and externally.

Dreaming of death angel doesn't mean always death sometimes means health specially if he/she spoke good to you.

It just told me to wake up, I can try and look at it literally or to waken in other ways?

Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of life.You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...

I am in pursuit of finding my own truth. The way to be able to use my skills to help those around me. I have awaken to many things but at the same time this brings me to more questions. Once again thank you...
22dreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion