Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Postby Natural_Girl » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:27 pm

I had a really weird dream and need help trying to figure it out. Okay, so I somehow got involved with these men who were bad guys stealing money I think. I actually don't know what they were plotting and doing, but I WAS with them pretending to be a man to keep up. I had a suit that made me look like a man and everything. Anyways, Im holding handfuls of oats and taking them to the bank like its gold. I think I was getting a lot of money for it and going towards my bank account. Then I'm heading back to the hotel and I begin getting slopy with my man get-up and one of the members figures it out. But, he helps keep my secret. Then I get even sloppier and only had enough time to put on half the costume, so I look masculine in the back but not the front. They walk in and see my back, and Im trying my best not to show the front, but I had to- to make a run for it. They catch me and grab their guns out ready to shoot me. I run around the hotel room and find my handheld black gun and look very serious and confident pointing this thing at the men, looking confident enough to pull the trigger. Yet in my mind I don't want to. I saw he was about to pull, so I go ahead first and it hits him. Only, he laughs about it. It was like nothing, I kept shooting and shooting, then finally he had many shots all over his body with little red liquid pooling in the small holes. He laughs more, blood in his mouth as he prepares to say something but then dies on the ground. I then woke up and oh my gosh did I have so much anxiety over this dream! My heart pounds typing it out. There was also a building I was in, it didn't seem to fit in the dream but it was there at some parts. It's actually a building I've dreamt about before. It's really scary; tall concrete building with only an elevator. It goes up to floors that don't even exist. Like floor 99 or something. Last time I dreamt about it, I believe there were a bunch of locked up criminals? Just people in general. It didn't look like a jail, just like big dog kennels. There was also a lot of concrete bleachers. It was very eerie and creepy and scary. THE ELEVATOR ALSO SHRINKS ON ME WHEN IT GOES UP IN HIGHER LEVELS. I know this is a mess, but I would really appreciate anyone who tries to figure this out.
Natural_Girl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:15 pm

Thieves are the people who propose OR who fight.
You were a man means you will have kind of dignity.
Shooting means sending messages. he died means he will have his problem solved.
Please update when something happened.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion