Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

work at home???

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

work at home???

Postby abbynormal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:54 pm

I dreamt I was in a greatly enlarged version of my bathroom at home, there was a large decontamination and scrub sink in place of my little sink, and basins full of dirty bloody ob/gyn instruments I had to wash, I had no gloves on, just bare hands on all this bloody mess, a few instruments fell down the drain and I reached in with sponge forceps to retrieve them and put them in the rinse tray, then I turned around and was about to step into the shower to rinse off all the mess when I awoke. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: work at home???

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:27 pm

A bathroom with a shower may mean a pilgrim on the way.

Washing bloody tools means rescue from the immoral money and repenting.
|Sometimes tools are the people who helps/serve.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: work at home???

Postby abbynormal » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:44 pm

a rescue from this thumpin' bumpin' world sounds good right about now. :o
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion