Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can someone help me with dream interpretation? - Thank you.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Can someone help me with dream interpretation? - Thank you.

Postby Sylvie2014 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:44 am

There is much more to this dream but I remember only some details.

I am talking with my ex-boss (female with the Government at Victims Services). She tells me to meet her in a room on the 11th floor. I see myself hiding under a table while my boss is talking to another woman about my paintings and I hear $800. On the table there is my paintings portfolio. My boss is getting ready to show the paintings to the woman when they suddenly leave the room. I come out under the table and I find myself in a waiting room. My boss calls 4 women to follow her. I am not one of them. I am disappointed. She tells me to go down to a room to display my paintings. She says the subscription is $600. I am thinking that I don’t have the money for that but I follow her instructions. I enter the room. I walk to a table with a black tablecloth where it is already occupied by a man. He makes some room for me at his table. I put my portfolio and a projector on the table. I turn my head on the right and I see another table also with a black tablecloth. The table is empty but there are two men in front of that table dressed in black like they are waiting for something. The man at my table says that I have to pay the $600 up front. I don’t know how to tell him that I don't have the money with me at this time.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Can someone help me with dream interpretation? - Thank y

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Going up to 11th floor means some progress will take a long time.
No. 800 means you will overcome the enemy.No. 600 means will achieve a wish but not yet.

If one dreamt was painting an animal means she will say a lie to God.
If dreamt was painting or drawing a human body means her religion is corrupt.

If one dreamt was painting or drawing means that she will be deceived by material
world.
Drawing faces is interpreted as a useless job. The Prophets/52.
Painting and drawing may also mean:1- material decoration 2- useless job 3- deceive
ness and tricks 4-lies.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:03 pm

Wish for approval from authority.
Many things in black are aspects of self you do not or cannot know.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sylvie2014 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:41 pm

thank you Sheena
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion