Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

CHAIN (& HORSE QUOTE)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

CHAIN (& HORSE QUOTE)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:38 pm

1. In this dream I am a man. I see another man with a beard. He is wearing a big chain on his shoulder and across his body. He is looking at me. He has a dangerous grin on his face. On one hand he takes a piece of the chain and on the other hand another piece. Like in a lasso, he swirls it in the air and he whips the chain to hit me. Before he can hit me, I run away. I run and I run like crazy on a highway. I am going to the right. On the left I see a sign with a letter “N” far away behind a house. (The letter “N” reminds me of the name of restaurant in my waking life name Normandin). I change direction, I am running towards the house. The man is still running after me. I jump on the roof top of the house. I see the man running and coming towards me. He suddenly jumps on the roof. I am getting ready to jump off the roof to get away. Instead I turn around and decide to face the man. Like in a martial art movement, I jump up in the air and I kick the man off the roof. He is falling but before he hits the ground I hear “Never trust a man without its horse”.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: A WoMan Called Horse

Postby Superman1 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:38 am

Maybe the thought of being what the man symbolizes seems scary, even not a freedom, and a beard hides the face, but something about him seems to involve being chained or maybe the responsibility of something is, or he makes you see how you have been.
And perhaps you saw it should be fulfilling and familiar.
Trying to stay above it or it should put you above things, perhaps you can't trust this side of yourself if it's not put into momentum, or if it doesn't mean your independence or personal power or something, like a horse might mean. Otherwise it turns into Chief Crazy Horse. Have to be one with the horse.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: CHAIN (& HORSE QUOTE)

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:17 pm

You were a man means you will have kind of dignity.
A man with beard means a man ready to marry.
A man with a chain means a sinner man , he will try to pull you to a sin.
Running away from him means you will overcome to him.
Jumping on the roof means to refuge to your husband.
Your husband will let him go.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:28 am

Thank you all :)
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Suggestive of the animals dream. Never trust this man who is lacking the essentials. Got something to do with your work.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Sheena, I don't work, I am retired. Could it be about a life purpose...whatever it is?
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:47 am

You need to live with purpose and organization.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sylvie2014 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Thanks
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion