Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PART 1 OF 2 - GLASS DOME

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PART 1 OF 2 - GLASS DOME

Postby Sylvie2014 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:49 pm

I am in a room with two other women. I can’t say who they are. I look up and notice that a glass dome is surrounding the room. An big object (I can’t say what the object is) is coming down very quickly towards us. I yelled to everyone to run. The object hit the dome and shatters in pieces. When I turn around one of the women has been hit by the glass fragments but she is still standing.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: PART 1 OF 2 - GLASS DOME

Postby Superman1 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:02 am

Maybe if only half of your sphere is in view, your big goal from above will scarily shatter that quickly.
It might turn you around, but not hurt you, and can make you stand.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sylvie2014 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Thank you Superman1
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:15 pm

However you are protecting yourself - perhaps with the avoidance and denial you have mention in the course of ancillary dreams, it is insufficient and you are still vulnerable. Now, is that going to be the new excuse?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion