Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A mink and a cat

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A mink and a cat

Postby dream.dream » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:57 pm

Had a white pet mink in a cage. It looked sort of like this one: http://www.strangezoo.com/images/content/149601.jpg

Had some mice running around on the floor. Decide to get ride of the mice by feeding them to the mink. Open the door to the cage.

The mink doesn't want to eat them and needs some coaxing. Manually, take the mink out of the cage, and grab a mouse and try to feed it to the mink.

Suddenly, it is not longer a mink, but a large, hairless cat. Like this one: http://simplycatbreeds.org/Sphynx.html

Now it seemed more interested in the mouse. I left. Looked over my shoulder and the cat looked like it was feeding on it or chasing after it.
dream.dream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A mink and a cat

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:48 am

Otter or sable means a pagan cruel thief.
A cat means a thief.
Mice are girls.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby dream.dream » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:37 am

In another dreams that I have had the cat represents my sister. She's a crazy woman and an evil witch. I don't know to what extent she knows she is a witch, but I think she probably curses a lot of people, including me.. I really view the cat as representing her and black magic.

I'm a little unsure about this dream. I think it means I have to take some preventive measures to protect myself against something, but I don't know what exactly.
dream.dream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:58 pm

We accept that you are angry at sister. So, what are you going to do about it?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby dream.dream » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:01 pm

I will say some spiritual warfare prayers to return an evil sent to me back to the sender.
dream.dream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Prayer doesn't work that way.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Dr. Evil's Cat

Postby Superman1 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:16 pm

It's probably no co-incidence this cat is Mr. Biggleswoth, Dr. Evil's cat from Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. Or a clone.
Similar to the fate of your mink, it used to be a beautiful white Persian. Now look at it. A mysterious Sphynx with no warmth or huggability whatsoever.

A mink is prized for its fur.
The sphynx is opposite without any.
Only when your nice cat-like creature, the mink, became like a large mutated rodent was it able to deal with the pesty mice.
Only when you let the warm animal out of the cage and coaxed it did it turn into the cold cat creature and was able to get the mice or chase them which you wanted behind you.

So it looks like being warm that you prize is caged up by the situation, and wanting cold evil gone.
Your sister, Miss Evil, sounds like a perfect match for Dr. Evil.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:53 pm

dream.dream wrote:I will say some spiritual warfare prayers to return an evil sent to me back to the sender.
Dreamer proposes to view this dream as desire for revenge.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion