Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Finding the right flower

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Finding the right flower

Postby WGM222 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:54 am

The dream takes place with me in some sort of marketplace, but there was no food or even other people, just me. I was searching for the most perfect flower as there were numerous flower stands with individual flowers, although I really don't recall why exactly I wanted the flower or what I was going to do with it. At some point I find a beautiful colorful flower (I believe it was a mix of yellow, orange, and white) and I hold onto it. Since I'm still in the market I continue looking around to see if I can find an even better one. I eventually come across another cool unique flower (I believe it was more of a mix of black, purple and blue) and picked it up. But when I picked it up I noticed it was fake (the other one I had was real) so I put it back and kept the one I originally picked. What could any of this mean?
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Finding the right flower

Postby Sheena » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:58 pm

The tension here is between trusting your intuition vs. perfectionism. Bound to be situational in your current experience or aspirations.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:28 pm

WGM .. do you know your flowers ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby WGM222 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:02 pm

aussie_musician wrote:WGM .. do you know your flowers ???

What do you mean by this?
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:15 pm

Flowers are for sex. What do you think ss wants from you?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:22 pm

do you have knowledge of flowers ???

as in .. do you know the names of different flowers ..

or do have to do research for the flower names ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby WGM222 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:35 pm

I do know the names of some flowers, but not a whole lot. The colorful flower was most like a colorful tulip and the fake flower was most like a big darker tiger lily
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:30 pm

have you planted any flowers ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby WGM222 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:04 am

Not specifically flowers, I have a few cacti in my room as well as an aloe vera plant that ive recently put in new pots
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Finding the right way

Postby Superman1 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:34 pm

It was just you finding the perfect beauty, that was positive.
The fake one might be to do with others, and is negative, which might fit your Highway traffic light dream of the same date where you seemed to go against others or the other way to them, and maybe something told you stop.
So maybe you got the right warm idea, but applying it is another thing, in the highest value that purple might mean.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby WGM222 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Interesting dream synopsis, definitely gave me a little insight as the other dreams I had that night could have been related. I had 3 dreams that night; the highway traffic light dream, finding the right flower dream and then another short dream where I simply walked into my kitchen to freshly made banana bread and I was like sweeet. I remember the kitchen was very clean and orderly. Also, weirdly enough my mom actually made banana bread that next day which does do on occasion, but I had no prior knowledge of this. Maybe this third dream could somehow relate as well and give more insight to the big picture.
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:50 pm

aloe vera is used for cleansing wounds and stuff .. right ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby WGM222 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:36 am

Yup I can use the juices on my skin if I need too but it also cleanses the air in my room and looks nice lol
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:47 pm

WGM222 wrote:relate as well and give more insight to the big picture.

Making things right with the 'right flour'. Then using that good judgement to add sweetness and organization to life. These dreams express in pictures what this dreamer is lacking and needing.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby WGM222 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Thank you for all of your input, it has put things in a better perspective. I had a dream last night but I only remember seeing one of my friend's who is a girl bc I haven't seen her in a while and at some point was passionately making out with some girl, not sure who, one of those things where I have a memory of seeing her and making out with someone but that obviously didn't happen in real life. so not sure where that dream was going
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:43 pm

is that it .. all over ??

is this now finished ??
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Superman1 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:54 am

Perhaps the banana bread means the sweet reward of the passionate connection you have been missing.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby beauty4ashes » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:24 am

I just joined this site but I am actually amazed at how many spiritual dreams that people are having from God and they don't even realize it. I don't know where your faith stands but this is my interpretation I get as a Christian:

So you are in this marketplace alone because you are on a spiritual journey by yourself to discover the truth. You found this yellow (hope), orange (perseverance) and white (righteousness) flower that is representative of the one true God; the Holy Trinity (note the 3 colors). Now even though you found this already, you wanted to see if there was anything better out there and then you find a black (death), purple (false authority), and blue (negative/depressive/anxious) flower that you thought was a better find because of its physical appearance. You then realized that it was a counterfeit (just like Satan counterfeits everything that God does), so you decided to go back to your original flower (the Holy Trinity). It sounds like a representation of a spiritual journey to me. Did you previously believe in God and decided to look else where? If so, it looks like it's time to return to your first love. God bless you.
beauty4ashes
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby WGM222 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:38 am

Wow that was eye opening haha I do believe in a greater source/energy/God whatever you want to call it that connects us all and has spiritual implications. Like there is something more to this life than what we know with our 6 senses and we all have a purpose at some level. I've had spiritual experiences meditating, tripping on mushrooms and in other dreams as well like seeing certain numbers and being lucid. I would say I am more spiritual than religious, but obviously they intertwine so I can see exactly what your talking about and it does relate to what I have been through in the past two years. A rough, long, on and off relationship with the wrong girl, two major surgeries and losing a good friend to suicide has made these past 2 years life transforming and taught me many lessons that will ultimately help me in the future. Thank you
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:46 pm

WGM222 wrote:Thank you for all of your input, it has put things in a better perspective. I had a dream last night but I only remember seeing one of my friend's who is a girl bc I haven't seen her in a while and at some point was passionately making out with some girl, not sure who, one of those things where I have a memory of seeing her and making out with someone but that obviously didn't happen in real life. so not sure where that dream was going
This is about the sensations of the lips and mouth, whether remembered, wished for, or experience in some approximate way, say awareness of taste, in sleep.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby beauty4ashes » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:21 pm

I am so glad that it connected with you. Funny thing is, when I grabbed my 7 year old son from the bus stop today, I mentioned that I read a dream and asked him what he thought it meant. He said the exact same thing as I, only in simpler terms I guess you could say. He said the first flower represents God because the colors represent good things and the bad represented the devil because it was fake like he always likes to copy what God does. I, myself, refer to myself as spiritual rather than religious because I feel like that word refers to following man-made rules rather than seeking relationship with God himself. I'm all about relationship over religion. When I was an atheist, I always had these dreams and never knew what they meant, but now I realize that it's a gift from God and His way of speaking to us. It's amazing. I'm curious to hear any more dreams you may have had and what I interpret them as. How amazing!
beauty4ashes
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby WGM222 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:20 am

Thank you, I do believe dreams give spiritual and subconscious insights and how you and your son interpreted mine was very uplifting because it does make sense from either a spiritual or religious stand point. I am studying psychology in school and because of my fascination in dreams and how much of their role is debated and largely unknown, I would like to study them in some way or another. I believe that our dreams have much more meaning behind them than some people have originally thought. Using symbolism, they help replicate our innermost desires, fears, pain, and joys in a safe a environment. I had a dream last night where me and one of my friends had some kind of dispute. Not sure what it was about or what happened but at one point he said something that really got to me so I pushed him. I pushed him so hard he went flying like I had super human strength and I was astounded at what just occurred. In reality, I was never mad at my friend, it was just a way to displace some anger I have subconsciously stirring around and he was simply the representation of the annoyance. Now where the super human strength came from, that I do not know haha
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby beauty4ashes » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:09 pm

WGM222 wrote:Thank you, I do believe dreams give spiritual and subconscious insights and how you and your son interpreted mine was very uplifting because it does make sense from either a spiritual or religious stand point. I am studying psychology in school and because of my fascination in dreams and how much of their role is debated and largely unknown, I would like to study them in some way or another. I believe that our dreams have much more meaning behind them than some people have originally thought. Using symbolism, they help replicate our innermost desires, fears, pain, and joys in a safe a environment. I had a dream last night where me and one of my friends had some kind of dispute. Not sure what it was about or what happened but at one point he said something that really got to me so I pushed him. I pushed him so hard he went flying like I had super human strength and I was astounded at what just occurred. In reality, I was never mad at my friend, it was just a way to displace some anger I have subconsciously stirring around and he was simply the representation of the annoyance. Now where the super human strength came from, that I do not know haha

I have a fascination with psychology myself, that was the original major I was going for, but switched majors to theology. The bible, especially in the old testament has amazing dream imagery and interpretations in Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, etc...and of course Revelations is intense. I definitely think that dreams come from 3 sources, like you said, our own subconscious projections, God, and even spiritual warfare from the enemy. I love the fact that my son got to same thing from it though. I've had that same superhuman strength push in a dream but mine was a man coming to attack me and I yelled out to God for help and he was thrown lol. It is always interesting. I hope you find an outlet for that anger though, and dreaming is definitely a safe place for that lol. Happy dreaming!
Ecclesiastes 3:11-He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
Jeremiah 9:24
2 Timothy 1:7
beauty4ashes
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion