Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Mystery Man

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Mystery Man

Postby nelleybabyluv » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:42 am

This dream occurred last Friday.

I saw myself in a fancy club. I was sitting down with someone that embodied my father but I was not sure if it was him. A Hispanic man accompanied by another male figure stood across from me having a conversation that I could barely make out what they were saying. The Hispanic man looked and pointed at me. Then he approached me saying to come with him because he wanted to use my vocals. The next thing I remember is that I'm in my bedroom sleeping but I can hear everything. The doorbell rings and my mom answers the door. The same Hispanic guy asked for me and my mom told him that I was upstairs in my room. He came up to room and sat on my bed. I wake up and we both started to engage a conversation with each other. After the conversation was over I yawned and got up to go to the bathroom. He follows me into the bathroom and closes the door. Then he pins me against the window, his pants is down and my pants is down. He asks me if I'm ready and I say ready for what. Then he sticks member inside me and starts thrusting. While he's thrusting inside me I look outside the window and see my mom in the backyard go around the corner of the house. Then my mom comes from the backyard and goes inside to the kitchen. I start telling the Hispanic guy to stop because I don't want my mom to come upstairs and catch us in the act. Once we go out of the bathroom we went back into my room. I told him to hide and he went under my sheet but my mom did not come upstairs. So he got out from under sheet and I gave him my phone to watch Netflix. While he was watching Netflix I handed him a package that looked similar to my It Works package and he put it on the floor. He then asked where did he put the package and I told him that he put it on the floor. That's when I hear my mom call me and then my aunt interjects and they get carried away in conversation. My mom calls me again to come down eat and that's when the dream ended. The key thing I remember about the Hispanic man is that he was cute, in his early 20s (about 22, 23), wearing a red graphic hoodie, red shirt(could not determine if it was long or short sleeved), red cap with the hood over it, black-gray jeans, and slip on sport sandals with socks. (Slip on sport sandals looked like Nike or Adidas brand)

This dream been in my head for some time and I just want to figure what it means and what it is telling me?
nelleybabyluv
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Mystery Man

Postby Sheena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:11 pm

A woman dreams where does a man hide his package?
Where does the self-with-Otherness keep from ego the ability to integrate what she is not and be whole?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby nelleybabyluv » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:57 pm

I'm trying to understand your response to my dream but could you break it down into a more detailed explanation for me please? I understand bits and pieces but not everything completely.
nelleybabyluv
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:27 pm

nelleybabyluv wrote:I'm trying to understand your response to my dream but could you break it down into a more detailed explanation for me please? I understand bits and pieces but not everything completely.
After you express what you do comprehend.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Mystery Self

Postby Superman1 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:55 pm

Do you want to express yourself more or more assertively?
Yet this side seems sleepy, so you need to reveal yourself, and have intercourse - which means talking too - or join with it to do it.
Maybe you feel like hiding, yet want to work at this, to be more fulfilled.

What the man meant was attractive, yet perhaps his cap and hood shows how you cover yourself up, and red the passion you feel for this other side of you.
Probably not that hard to comfortably slip on this active progress, and socks mean warmth.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Or the cap and hood indicate the man desired is uncircumcised. Not Jewish.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby nelleybabyluv » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:28 pm

Sorry for the late response due to my busy schedule. I understand the part about "A woman dreams where does a man hide his package?"
But this part of the explanation is what confused me a bit.- "Where does the self-with-Otherness keep from ego the ability to integrate what she is not and be whole?"
nelleybabyluv
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Mystery Self

Postby nelleybabyluv » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:33 pm

Superman1 wrote:Do you want to express yourself more or more assertively?
Yet this side seems sleepy, so you need to reveal yourself, and have intercourse - which means talking too - or join with it to do it.
Maybe you feel like hiding, yet want to work at this, to be more fulfilled.

What the man meant was attractive, yet perhaps his cap and hood shows how you cover yourself up, and red the passion you feel for this other side of you.
Probably not that hard to comfortably slip on this active progress, and socks mean warmth.

Is this dream telling me that I should stop isolating myself and try to open up. Maybe discover something unknown about myself?
nelleybabyluv
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Superman1 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:57 pm

That would fit. Actually red may mean the root of yourself.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Superman1 wrote:Actually red may mean the root of yourself.
This is wholly arbitrary. What is the sense of it?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby nelleybabyluv » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Sheena wrote:A woman dreams where does a man hide his package?
Where does the self-with-Otherness keep from ego the ability to integrate what she is not and be whole?

I understand the first question. But it was the second question that confused me. So I wanted a more in depth explanation.
nelleybabyluv
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:56 pm

First use what you already grasp.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion