Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Devil an Angel & Me (A Message?)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

The Devil an Angel & Me (A Message?)

Postby Dreamer1562 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:29 am

My dream starts off at a setting which is a dark room with no surroundings but a couple of rows of benches in the center and a side walkway. As I walk in I see what appears to be people sitting in those benches,and a tall older white haired man whose standing in front of them,as I walk closer I can feel this older man's evilness and I can clearly feel and say in my dream that this is the devil in human form, he is instructing the people sitting in the benches one by one to come up and try to lift what appears to be what I can describe as being a golden object that looks like a table or baby crib with a old fashioned scale attached to it! with a wonderfull glittering gold aura surrounding it.one by one they try to lift it, only to fail, as I can clearly see them struggling with both hands to lift this object with no success! As I'm standing there on the sidelines it comes to my mind that he might ask me! I get scared because for some reason I know I can but am afraid to help the devil do it.he finally asks me and I walk up to it ,lifting it easily with one hand as it is wieghtlless to me as if picking up a piece of paper! The devil jumps of joy as if saying I found him or I got him. As I start walking backward in fear I turn to see what I can best describe as an angel. He is tall,has a pair of white feathered wings,and has a worn grey metallic armor,holding a huge sword,he is light skinned with shoulder lenghted curly blond hair.he looks at me and tells me if I want to do the right thing. and I tell him "yes I want to go to heaven".He grabs me by my shoulder from behind and throws me into the air where I am back into my body and out of my sleep...(end of dream).i get up out my bed and can't believe how incredibly vivid this dream was, everything that I had just dreamed of was so clear. (So what can this dream mean any help deciphering this?) (Any dream interpreters out there?)
Last edited by Dreamer1562 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamer1562
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The Devil an Angel & Me (A Message?)

Postby Edwardjohn » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:59 am

Xender Apk application is developed for smartphones and tablets running Android devices for the moment, but you can also play it on a Windows PC. Here you can learn how to download Xender for PC Windows using video tutorial for Xender. :tomato: :tomato:
Edwardjohn
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby sndeepkumar » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:31 am

Make your free time interesting with https://iclashroyaledecks.online the best smartphone game.
sndeepkumar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:41 pm

A dark room means you have misleading in the way of mind and in the way of life.
Gold for men means getting fined and a money loss but for women means money.
Because you did something that made the Satan happy means you will commit a sin.
The angel or the Jesus Christ each one who was means you rescue from this sin by accepting the death and the after life life.Don't make a mistake you will not die but you will be lighter by accepting it.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby seoservice4045 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:09 am

I have read your Post it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. http://8ballpool.wiki/
seoservice4045
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby beauty4ashes » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:08 am

So I believe this is God's way of either telling you about something that happened in the past and why the outcome came, or warning you of an upcoming event that you will face. Because you were able to lift the scales, which are representative of justice, and it pleased the devil, I am led to believe that an opportunity arose/will arise where you were/will be given the chance to commit an injustice. For some reason I feel like this has to do with money, which could be as simple as you finding money on the ground, or you being given the opportunity to embezzle alot of money. Although you were/will be given that opportunity and you were enticed by it (and possibly did it), ultimately you have chosen to do what is right, and God has sent His angel to get you out of that situation (or shield you from the lies the enemy has been telling you). I feel the 2 witnesses besides the devil shows other people that he tried and failed to entice, but the fact that there are two of them also comes into line with what Deuteronomy 19:15 says-"One witness is not enough to convict anyone accused of any crime or offense they may have committed. A matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses." So in this situation you would have been found guilty, but by the grace of God and His mercies, He has rescued you from it. Either way, I would praise Him knowing that He did/will provide you a means of escape.

Holy Spirit is giving me Luke 16:1-15 for you, that you cannot serve God and mammon, so take that as you may.

I hope this helps and makes sense atleast a little bit. God bless you!
Ecclesiastes 3:11-He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
Jeremiah 9:24
2 Timothy 1:7
beauty4ashes
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Some nascent awareness within that you are on the sidelines in life and going backwards, due to a perfectionistic conscience. When the angel throws you to heaven you are back being your ordinary lousy self. Commit yourself. Give something.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby sourabhchaks » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:21 am

Hey, do you want to share your files from pc to mobile?

here is a File Sharing app for PC called Xender.

Try this app for free!
sourabhchaks
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:17 pm

This is the Arthur-Excalibur myth combined with hatred and fear of authority. As dreamer supplants the natural order of things this dream is perverted.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion